Search

Galapagos & Rio

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2012, 9:21 am
FB_
Original Poster

Programs: AP
Galapagos & Rio

So I am interested in using my points for a Business reward ticket to Rio and the Galapagos Islands. I understand that you cannot use points to get directly to GPS so I assume the gateway to get there would be UIO-GYE-GPS

However I looked up UIO on the Star Alliance website and there is only 1 way to get there and that is through IAD. Is there another airport that services GPS that would also have a connection with GIG? I was thinking about the following but it clearly wont' work.

YYZ-GIG(turn/stop)-UIO(turn/stop)-YYZ. I would then book my side trip separate to GPS.

Thanks

FB
Old May 3, 2012, 9:54 am

Programs: AC*S100K 1MM, LH FTL, Hyatt Globalist, Accor Plat
Have you looked at the C fares to GYE? If not, take a look, they're really low! Inter-SA travel in J is pretty reasonable too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.