Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

AC flight attendant customer service blew me away

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC flight attendant customer service blew me away

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2012, 5:23 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz
Original Poster

Thumbs up AC flight attendant customer service blew me away

This morning, I flew on a very early morning flight from DCA to YYZ. I was seated in coach but the plane was so empty, everyone had two seats to themselves on the EMB-175. There may have been 12 of us on the plane.

The flight attendant came by and served me coffee along with a small packet of cranberry biscuits. As I had to get up at 330am for the 6am flight and knew I wouldn't have a moment to eat until lunch, I kindly asked the flight attendant if I may have a second packet of biscuits.

She came back a few moments later and offered me her crew meal! She said she wasn't hungry (thank goodness for petite women who hardly ever eat!) and offered it to me. Wow. I was blown away by this gesture.

The kindness and fantastic customer service she gave me was a great way to start the day.
Old May 2, 2012, 5:25 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Cool

^^ Nice to hear!
Old May 2, 2012, 5:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Trend lately to have very positive customer experiences between FAs and pax^
Old May 2, 2012, 7:06 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA Gold, Marriott Plat Prem., Hilton Gold, National Exec Elite.
Originally Posted by MileageAddict
She came back a few moments later and offered me her crew meal!
This happened to me around the time flight attendants were about to go on strike. Booked last minute flight and upgraded the night before and they didn't have a J meal for me. The Service Director was very apologetic and then a few minutes later told me that one of the flight attendants had already had breakfast and that I was welcome to have a crew meal. That was much appreciated since I had skipped breakfast, planning to eat on the flight. I left them a very nice feedback card
Old May 2, 2012, 7:49 pm

Programs: WJ Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HH Gold, Accor Platinum
What a great thread to read, thanks for sharing this!!
Old May 2, 2012, 9:56 pm

Great experience and about time too. The inflight experience was improving for a few years but recently appeared to be going downhill. Nice to know all is not lost yet.
Old May 2, 2012, 10:04 pm

Oh...how sweet that you were the chosen one out of 12 pax to get her meal. Its like winning the lottery

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.