Search

Ontario Unlimited Flight Pass

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2012, 8:19 am
FB_
Original Poster

Programs: AP
Ontario Unlimited Flight Pass

The last time I can see Air Canada offering these passes was 2008. Any idea if they plan on offering these again in the future?

Thanks

FB
Old May 1, 2012, 10:03 am

Originally Posted by FB_
The last time I can see Air Canada offering these passes was 2008. Any idea if they plan on offering these again in the future?

Thanks

FB
There are Ontario unlimited flight passes available on the website. Beyond Ontario they are also good for Montreal, Detroit and Cleveland.

Go to the flight pass page. Select REGIONAL and ONE TRAVELLER and then select the ONTARIO option. You'll see 4 different options for unlimited passes; 3 and 6 month passes for both Tango Plus and Latitude.
Old May 1, 2012, 10:13 pm
FB_
Original Poster

Programs: AP
Originally Posted by YEG USER
There are Ontario unlimited flight passes available on the website. Beyond Ontario they are also good for Montreal, Detroit and Cleveland.

Go to the flight pass page. Select REGIONAL and ONE TRAVELLER and then select the ONTARIO option. You'll see 4 different options for unlimited passes; 3 and 6 month passes for both Tango Plus and Latitude.
Yikes... That's a lot more expensive then they used to be. The deal I was talking about was for July and August and was $1000.00. I guess that's long gone.

Thanks

FB

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.