Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MLL lounge in FRA

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2019, 6:01 pm

Programs: AC 50k 1MM, Marriott LT Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by canadiancow
I recently went from Z to A to B to Z to B without a BP. I did not have to show any documentation at any point on that trek, though I did need to clear security.
Yep. I have done the same too. You just need a passport not a boarding pass.
Old Sep 17, 2019, 6:03 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by ridefar
Yep. I have done the same too. You just need a passport not a boarding pass.
I don't believe I ever entered Schengen. Maybe I didn't make it to A. I definitely did not need any form of identication. But I certainly went from Z to B back and forth.

Regardless, there's definitely no official access to the MLL, and I'm not even sure if this would qualify for unofficial (a 014 ticket *might*).
Old Sep 17, 2019, 6:14 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by canadiancow
I recently went from Z to A to B to Z to B without a BP. I did not have to show any documentation at any point on that trek, though I did need to clear security.
I've done this multiple times also - never asked for a BP.
Old Sep 17, 2019, 7:01 pm

Programs: AC SE*MM
Well, I don't do FRA as much these days, but I used to do it a lot, and when I was through as recently as this summer you needed a BP scan to go through. There are so many checkpoints in FRA, maybe it was just the path I took.

In any case, even assuming an arriving business BP on AC - I don't think you're getting MLL access but I could be wrong (I've always had status going through FRA...).
Old Sep 17, 2019, 7:07 pm

Programs: SE 100K
Bit confused from the above posts...

To clarify / ask re: my situation:

E50K. Flying in YVR - FRA on AC in Y.
13 hour layover in FRA (unfortunately).
Connecting to IST on an LH flight

I can or can NOT access the AC FRA MLL upon arrival?
Old Sep 17, 2019, 7:39 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by CanadianMike

Yes, you can access the MLL.

I always use the MLL for YYZ-FRA-Europe whether arriving at the B or C gates. Have breakfast and shower, then make my way over to passport control and the A-gates.
Old Sep 18, 2019, 6:12 am

Programs: AC E50K *G - Amtrak SelectPlus
Originally Posted by CanadianMike

As stated above, you can access the FRA MLL, I did a similar length layover this summer. Took a shower and light breakfast, at the MLL, then on to the LH Senator lounge to store my carry-on (they have free storage lockers) and took the train into town for some of the day.
Old Oct 8, 2019, 9:46 am

Programs: AC*75K, Hhonors Diamond
Family access to FRA MLL

I'm arriving in FRA with my family (wife and two kids) from YUL and leaving on a LH flight in the schengen area a few hours later. I'd like to access the MLL in FRA prior to my flight out since I doubt I'll be able to get all of us into the LH lounge in the schengen area. Does anybody know if, upon arrival in FRA, I can access in the non schengen departure area and the MLL in it or will I be funneled straight into immigration?

E75k. Thanks in advance!
Old Oct 8, 2019, 2:25 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by hallwax0r
I'm arriving in FRA with my family (wife and two kids) from YUL and leaving on a LH flight in the schengen area a few hours later. I'd like to access the MLL in FRA prior to my flight out since I doubt I'll be able to get all of us into the LH lounge in the schengen area. Does anybody know if, upon arrival in FRA, I can access in the non schengen departure area and the MLL in it or will I be funneled straight into immigration?

E75k. Thanks in advance!
You can access the MLL prior to immigration. If you arrive in the C-Gates or a bus gate, you need to clear security; if you arrive at a B-Gate just walk upstairs.
Old Oct 8, 2019, 8:12 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Platinum, hhonors Gold
Originally Posted by YVRtoYYZ
You can access the MLL prior to immigration. If you arrive in the C-Gates or a bus gate, you need to clear security; if you arrive at a B-Gate just walk upstairs.
Just make sure when you arrive at B that you walk right out into the B terminal and don't go up the escalator where I've seen them direct connecting passengers lately.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.