The "Thanks CSR" Thread

Old Oct 8, 19, 5:29 pm
ecc
Original Poster

Programs: Air Canada/Aeroplan E50K, Mariott Gold Elite, Hotels.com Gold, Best Western Diamond Select,
The "Thanks CSR" Thread

After discussing with @tcook052 I'm opening a new thank you thread - this one dedicated to non-concierge, non-crew, customer service reps, either in person at a desk, or over the phone at the call centers.

There's a lot that's wrong with ACs service sometimes, but when they really nail it, kudos are deserved.
Got any praise for CSRs? Share em here.

I'll start:

I wanted to convey my gratitude to Carmela, a CSR working at the Air Canada For Business line yesterday evening (Atlantic time). She went above and beyond helping me get booked on a last minute flight to Sweden, and helped me pick flights with immediate confirmation for eups.

I've had a lot of rough times with AC the past year, not all ACs fault, but it was at the point of me taking my business elsewhere. However, Carmela's patience, dedication, and attention to detail have made me turn that around, especially considering we were booking flights with less than a week to departure.

I was thoroughly impressed.
Old Oct 8, 19, 8:32 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
Don't recall the names of the people helping me in February during but all the CSRs I talked to that day went above and beyond for me. I got stuck in YQB due to heavy winds in Toronto where I was connecting on my way to Sweden. Called Air Canada as I was gonna miss my flight to FRA and they moved me to a later flight but missed that one due to air traffic control not letting us take off from YQB, Called again to get put on the YYZ to LHR flight at midnight and they booked and confirmed a seat on British Airways to take me to my final destination. Ended up missing the LHR flight as well but was able to get on the first plane to FRA the next day and arrived at my final destination a day late.

During all of this the CSRs I talked to let me know I could re-schedule my return flight for free due to the delay on the outbound leg. Have yet to have a bad experience with Air Canada's customer service as they have always delivered great service when I've talked to them.
ecc likes this.

Search this Thread