Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thanksgiving

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2011, 7:07 pm

Programs: AC*SE, Lifetime Bonvoy PP, Hilton D, National EE, Avis First
Originally Posted by rehoult
Thank you for your thoughts everyone. I'm sure Ben will find his way along to some of the various Dos in the near future. Due to the location of our families, I think he's already got 12 flights lined up for the next few months.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
oh boy! Jan better watch out, there's some competition now for the youngest SE :P

was he named after the infamous AC Exec?
Old Oct 10, 2011, 7:49 pm

Programs: UA 50K, refugee from AC E50K, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Damn you rehoult for bring another person into this world who will now take up precious R space!

Seriously - congrats man! ^

My Thanksgiving thanks for FT - thank you for teaching me more about flying than I ever thought I would know. And thanks for introducing me to some pretty good friends who share this same ailment that I do! ^
Old Oct 10, 2011, 9:48 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by RCyyz
Damn you rehoult for bring another person into this world who will now take up precious R space!

Seriously - congrats man! ^

My Thanksgiving thanks for FT - thank you for teaching me more about flying than I ever thought I would know. And thanks for introducing me to some pretty good friends who share this same ailment that I do! ^
Agreed.. thanks for the ailment..

Not to mention the points accumulation addiction.. lol.. not that bad.. but nice to have some bonus points..
Old Oct 11, 2011, 7:22 am

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-3MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP
I'd like to give thanks to everybody here for everything they've thought me over the last 3 years.

But more so, my beautiful wife for bringing our wonderful son into the world this morning. Both are doing great. Benjamin's AP card is already on order
You just had a Baby in the morning and you are on FT by Noon??

LOL- Thats dedication to this community!!^

Congratulations!!
Old Oct 11, 2011, 8:14 am

Originally Posted by Plumber
You just had a Baby in the morning and you are on FT by Noon??

LOL- Thats dedication to this community!!^

Congratulations!!
Not much else to do when sitting around a hospital with a baby that sleep 21 hours a day. Hopefully they will both be out tomorrow. Thank you iPad...
Old Oct 11, 2011, 9:03 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Not much else to do when sitting around a hospital with a baby that sleep 21 hours a day. Hopefully they will both be out tomorrow. Thank you iPad...
Cell phones shut off while in the hospital.. Those life machines can't be interfered with.. hospital is like the plane, man.

Which one are you in?

My oldest son was born at the Foothills.. and my one year old was born at the Rockyview..

If you're in the hall, doesn't sound like you got the private suite at the Lougheed..
Old Oct 11, 2011, 11:01 pm

Originally Posted by Ancien Maestro
Cell phones shut off while in the hospital.. Those life machines can't be interfered with.. hospital is like the plane, man.

Which one are you in?

My oldest son was born at the Foothills.. and my one year old was born at the Rockyview..

If you're in the hall, doesn't sound like you got the private suite at the Lougheed..
We're still at Rockyview. Phones are allowed in the rooms, but not in the hallway. Apparently they can't be used in the delivery ward as they turn off the epidural pumps and then mothers-to-be get very angry.

You guys still doing the Do on Thursday?
Old Oct 12, 2011, 8:08 pm
Suspended

We're still at Rockyview. Phones are allowed in the rooms, but not in the hallway. Apparently they can't be used in the delivery ward as they turn off the epidural pumps and then mothers-to-be get very angry.

You guys still doing the Do on Thursday?
I thought the do was immediately after work.. now they've got Milestones on Stephen Avenue.. 300rwhp is arriving 820.. but I've got a prescheduled BOD meeting I must attend at 7:30 pm.. lots of backed up issues from summer with this non profit..

Doesn't look good for me at this point, unless its immediatley afterwork for a bit..

We were in the Rockyview 2009 for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.. my 1 year old son was born Christmas Eve that year..

It was eerily quiet as most of the parents induced to avoid Christmas babies.. We totally missed Christmas that year.. so we went to Disney World the following Christmas and had an incredible time with the 2 kids down there.. Actually had Christmas Supper at Cinderella's castle.. the impossible ticket..
Old Oct 15, 2011, 9:09 am

parents, dont turn your kids into this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXV-y...layer_embedded
Old Oct 15, 2011, 4:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC*SE100K; Marriott Titanium; NEXUS
Originally Posted by global_happy_traveller

Hilarious!
Old Oct 15, 2011, 8:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
I'd like to give thanks to everybody here for everything they've thought me over the last 3 years.

But more so, my beautiful wife for bringing our wonderful son into the world this morning. Both are doing great. Benjamin's AP card is already on order
Gawd, I almost missed this piece of wonderful news! Congratulations Mr and Mrs rehoult, and a big welcome to Benjamin! Can't wait to meet him in person.

And my thanks to FT for teaching me how to become SE just in time to get a taste of what real IKK was like, before AC decided to enhance that benefit. And another thank you for what will surely be lifelong friends that I have made on this board.
Old Oct 15, 2011, 8:16 pm

Originally Posted by margarita girl
Gawd, I almost missed this piece of wonderful news! Congratulations Mr and Mrs rehoult, and a big welcome to Benjamin! Can't wait to meet him in person.

And my thanks to FT for teaching me how to become SE just in time to get a taste of what real IKK was like, before AC decided to enhance that benefit. And another thank you for what will surely be lifelong friends that I have made on this board.
Thanks mg. We all look forward to seeing you again soon.
Old Oct 15, 2011, 9:18 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by global_happy_traveller

Cute.. I could see my one year old in the place of the baby girl..
Old Oct 13, 2013, 6:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Happy Thanksgiving version 2013
Old Oct 13, 2013, 7:36 am

Programs: AC MM E50 , Former SPG, now Marriott LT Plat

Mazel Tov!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.