FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Air Canada | Aeroplan (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-canada-aeroplan-375/)
-   -   Thanksgiving (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-canada-aeroplan/1267368-thanksgiving.html)

YQMer Oct 9, 2011 10:49 am

Thanksgiving

To mark the spirit of this holiday occaision here on FT, I'd like to give thanks for the following:

- Concierges
- Complimentary upgrades
- and for all the FT tricks I've learned in the past couple of years, including two mini-RTWs coming up in the next few months.

:cool:

yyj9 Oct 9, 2011 12:01 pm

I'd like to give thanks for
          Happy Turkey Day everyone!

rehoult Oct 9, 2011 12:20 pm

I'd like to give thanks to everybody here for everything they've thought me over the last 3 years.

But more so, my beautiful wife for bringing our wonderful son into the world this morning. Both are doing great. Benjamin's AP card is already on order :)

YQMer Oct 9, 2011 12:29 pm

Wirelessly posted (Ipad: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U; CPU OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

Originally Posted by rehoult
          I'd like to give thanks to everybody here for everything they've thought me over the last 3 years.

But more so, my beautiful wife for bringing our wonderful son into the world this morning. Both are doing great. Benjamin's AP card is already on order :)

Wow! That's great. congrats!

jarusoba Oct 9, 2011 12:33 pm

Originally Posted by rehoult (Post 17245208)

Congrats!! :-:

Ancien Maestro Oct 9, 2011 10:52 pm

Super Awesome Congrats!!!

You may be busy on the 13th to come to the do I presume..

Happy Thanksgiving.. I'm too am greatful for this community..

global happy traveller Oct 9, 2011 11:15 pm

Happy Turkey Day......... Thanks to FT, now I found myself in a support group with like minded individuals and not an outstanding 'geek'.......

Also would like to thank all for the travel advices......

congrats to rehoult with the new kid......i anticipate you get him 1MM status by the age of 10! Then he can always nominate u for lifetime Elite........

tcook052 Oct 9, 2011 11:18 pm

Lots to give thanks for this holiday season, especially to the recent arrival in rehoult's family. ^

:)

300rwhp Oct 9, 2011 11:26 pm

Congrats rehoult

300rwhp Oct 9, 2011 11:27 pm

Congrats to Rehoult and his wife

Stranger Oct 9, 2011 11:56 pm

Congrats to both of you.

luxury Oct 10, 2011 1:36 am

Congrats and Happy Thanksgiving!!

tyberius Oct 10, 2011 3:57 am

I'd like to give thanks to the Detroit Lions for not sucking for the first time in my life, and to be the first pro football team to play on two thanksgivings in one year! Go Lions!

znke252 Oct 10, 2011 5:12 am

Congrats to you and your wife... can't get better than this.
          I wonder what the record is for the youngest AC elite?

Happy Thanksgiving to all and thanks for sharing your knowledge here on FT.

rehoult Oct 10, 2011 7:47 am

Thank you for your thoughts everyone. I'm sure Ben will find his way along to some of the various Dos in the near future. Due to the location of our families, I think he's already got 12 flights lined up for the next few months.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.