Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

I'm in the MLL/AC Cafe/Signature Suite now......Lounge meet-up master thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 7, 2014, 11:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Adam Smith
This is a master thread to post any lounge meet up requests / invite requests forum members might have. It'd be great if you could post your lounge guesting/request in the same format as below...
A reminder - those offering guesting are quite happy to be guested to a superior lounge!

If you have the ability to make changes to the WIKI, please do so yourself rather than replying to the thread! If you are asking to be guested, please only add to the wiki - do not post in the thread.

OFFER REQUEST MEET (i.e. will be there but can't guest) dd-MMM-yyyy / hh:mm / XXX / Terminal Lounge / FlyerTalkName
Please note the date format so as to avoid confusion

Please do not write OFFER/MEET; if you are able to guest someone in, it is implied you can also meet them without guesting them in.
Print Wikipost

I'm in the MLL/AC Cafe/Signature Suite now......Lounge meet-up master thread

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2013, 2:08 pm

Programs: AC: Ac*A, , Nexus: Expired
In YUL Domoestic by the TVs watching golf and having a caeser. Come chat about fat knees and horrible J

And by TV I mean television.
Old May 29, 2013, 2:34 pm

Programs: Aeroplan - E75, Delta Sky Miles - Silver, HHonors - Gold, Club Carlson Silver
YYZ International. Not sure how to explain where I am sitting... in the middle area, when you walk up from the left of the food area. If you need access, I could guest you in - please PM. I am here until 2100 for the CPH flight.
Old May 30, 2013, 3:33 pm

Programs: AC*SE100K; Marriott Titanium; NEXUS
YYZ Domestic MLL

For about another hour or so. Zoo in here.

I'm close to the food and drink as always... on my laptop.
Old May 31, 2013, 5:35 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC Elite 50K, Amex AP Plat, Choice Privileges, National Exec Elite, Via Prefrence
In the YYZ domestic right now for another 2 hours, sitting by the TV on a tablet.

The hummus dip is especially delicious tonight

Last edited by kwflyer; May 31, 2013 at 5:56 pm
Old Jun 7, 2013, 2:49 pm

Fun times at the YUL domestic MLL until about 1915 or so... At least the work area is relatively quiet.
Old Jun 7, 2013, 6:05 pm

YVR International until around 7
Old Jun 7, 2013, 10:07 pm

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
YEG MLL until midnight - so alone
Old Jun 7, 2013, 11:32 pm
Formerly known as I_Hate_US_Airways

Programs: My Loyalty Programs? I now VOTE with my wallet!!!
Red face Not The Craziest Thing...

I have ever heard of (OR DONE)!!!
Old Jun 8, 2013, 5:00 am

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
YYZ Transborder MLL - until 7:30 AM

New non metalic (stronger and better) belt works great, does not set off teh alarms, two airports now, no more taking the belt off.
Old Jun 8, 2013, 8:35 am

Anyone in YYZ domestic MLL?
Old Jun 8, 2013, 11:31 am

YUL Domestic
Old Jun 8, 2013, 12:05 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by HerpaYvr
YYZ Transborder MLL - until 7:30 AM

New non metalic (stronger and better) belt works great, does not set off teh alarms, two airports now, no more taking the belt off.
More information please

That sounds like the ultimate travel accessory.
Old Jun 8, 2013, 2:09 pm

In YYZ domestic and boy are the dragons breathing fire today...
Old Jun 8, 2013, 6:10 pm

Programs: AC*SE, AC*MM, SPG Gold, FPC Plat, HHonors Diamond, PC Plat Elite, R&C Club 5C, Hyatt GP
Really? I was there this morning. A guy in front of me just walked straight past the agents without showing a BP or FF Card. They glared at him, but did and said nothing.
Old Jun 8, 2013, 8:30 pm

Yeah the lady when I got to the lounge was just a real treat. Really snarky with even an easy question like can I get on an earlier flight...

It was almost a DYKWIA situation as I questioned her on a ticketing agent and she literally told me word for word: "I am a ticketing agent, I think I have a better handle on it than you." When all I asked was if I paid a same day change fee, is it possible to bump into M-Fare so I can use less eUps... She said no and all I said was "Oh, shoot. I thought it was possible."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.