Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

I'm in the MLL/AC Cafe/Signature Suite now......Lounge meet-up master thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 7, 2014, 11:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Adam Smith
This is a master thread to post any lounge meet up requests / invite requests forum members might have. It'd be great if you could post your lounge guesting/request in the same format as below...
A reminder - those offering guesting are quite happy to be guested to a superior lounge!

If you have the ability to make changes to the WIKI, please do so yourself rather than replying to the thread! If you are asking to be guested, please only add to the wiki - do not post in the thread.

OFFER REQUEST MEET (i.e. will be there but can't guest) dd-MMM-yyyy / hh:mm / XXX / Terminal Lounge / FlyerTalkName
Please note the date format so as to avoid confusion

Please do not write OFFER/MEET; if you are able to guest someone in, it is implied you can also meet them without guesting them in.
Print Wikipost

I'm in the MLL/AC Cafe/Signature Suite now......Lounge meet-up master thread

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2018, 2:23 pm

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
Originally Posted by YYCCL3
I'm the blowhard sitting by the bar on my airpods talking about important my meeting tomorrow is.
I think I've seen your evil twin in oh, just about every airport lounge.
YYCCL3 likes this.
Old Aug 30, 2018, 5:03 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite. NEXUS
YYZ Dom for 90minutes.

Couple of dudebros just ahead of me in security, one SE, his friend trying to smuggle 2l of conditioner aboard.
Old Aug 31, 2018, 7:59 am

Programs: AC E50, NEXUS
In YYZ DOM right now (10AM). When do they bring out the liquor? Asking for a friend
Old Aug 31, 2018, 12:23 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Futura
In YYZ DOM right now (10AM). When do they bring out the liquor? Asking for a friend
Old Sep 9, 2018, 12:05 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*
Hello from YVR Int’l.

Oh look, it’s 11 now...
canadiancow likes this.
Old Sep 10, 2018, 3:57 pm

Programs: AC SE (*A Gold), Bonvoy Platinum Elite, Hilton Gold, Amex Platinum / AP Reserve, NEXUS, Global Entry
Headed to the YYZ TB at about 7:30pm today, happy to guest someone in.
Old Sep 16, 2018, 11:13 am

Programs: Air Canada 50K - Hilton Diamond - Marriott Platinum
Any chance for someone to guest me in this afternoon? Don't have access to the International one at YYZ

Last edited by Aselwyn; Sep 16, 2018 at 3:11 pm
Old Sep 16, 2018, 11:16 am

Originally Posted by Aselwyn
Any chance for someone to guest me in this afternoon? Don't have access to the International one
I'm scheduled to be at the International MLL lounge at YYZ somewhere around 5 PM today and can guest someone in as I'm flying Rogue in Economy as a *A Gold member.

If you see a dude wearing a blue United t-shirt and United ball cap that's probably me!

Safe Travels,

James
Old Sep 16, 2018, 4:36 pm

Just arrived in the INTL YYZ MLL an hour later than expected (thanks 401 traffic!). Flight boards around 10:10 PM and will probably be leaving the lounge around then supposing my flight doesn't get delayed or worse **knocks on wood**

Safe Travels,

James
Old Sep 16, 2018, 5:00 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by j2simpso
Just arrived in the INTL YYZ MLL an hour later than expected (thanks 401 traffic!). Flight boards around 10:10 PM and will probably be leaving the lounge around then supposing my flight doesn't get delayed or worse **knocks on wood**
James
Love your fashion statement. Enjoy the lounge.
Old Sep 16, 2018, 7:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by 24left
Love your fashion statement. Enjoy the lounge.
IIRC, he also wore that to the DO earlier this month!
I was expecting live updates from him from the MLL
Old Sep 16, 2018, 8:24 pm

Originally Posted by yyznomad
Not much to report other than the shower situation has markedly improved since my last visit in January. Namely fresh towels, homogeneous soaps and shampoos and a ventilation system on par with NH's in Tokyo.

Now heading off to UK to commence my Masters. Catch you guys later (I.e. during the XMAS break).

Safe Travels,

James
Old Sep 16, 2018, 8:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC

Not much to report other than the shower situation has markedly improved since my last visit in January. Namely fresh towels, homogeneous soaps and shampoos and a ventilation system on par with NH's in Tokyo.

Now heading off to UK to commence my Masters. Catch you guys later (I.e. during the XMAS break).

Safe Travels,

James
Best of luck to you in your studies! Make sure to pop in here from time to time to say hi.
Old Sep 19, 2018, 12:14 pm

Looking for someone to guest me in:
Friday, 28 September 2018, International Terminal from 10am-1pm.

Thanks!
Old Sep 19, 2018, 12:34 pm

Programs: FOTSG Tangerine Ex E35k (AC)
Originally Posted by yyznomad

Safe Travels,

James
Love the image. Was it the UA cap as well? Surely there were a few eye brows raised as you walked into the AC lounge like that?
Good to hear the shower was clear of dirty towels (or all towels) and broken glass

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.