Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

I'm in the MLL/AC Cafe/Signature Suite now......Lounge meet-up master thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 7, 2014, 11:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Adam Smith
This is a master thread to post any lounge meet up requests / invite requests forum members might have. It'd be great if you could post your lounge guesting/request in the same format as below...
A reminder - those offering guesting are quite happy to be guested to a superior lounge!

If you have the ability to make changes to the WIKI, please do so yourself rather than replying to the thread! If you are asking to be guested, please only add to the wiki - do not post in the thread.

OFFER REQUEST MEET (i.e. will be there but can't guest) dd-MMM-yyyy / hh:mm / XXX / Terminal Lounge / FlyerTalkName
Please note the date format so as to avoid confusion

Please do not write OFFER/MEET; if you are able to guest someone in, it is implied you can also meet them without guesting them in.
Print Wikipost

I'm in the MLL/AC Cafe/Signature Suite now......Lounge meet-up master thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2018, 8:12 am

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum
I am requesting MLL access for sister-in-law April 12 at LHR

She has no status. She is flying on an Aeroplan economy ticket. Arrives at LHR on AC flight from YOW on Thurs April 12 morning. She leaves later that day on Singapore flight to Singapore.

Anyone planning to go to the AC MLL at LHR that day (April 12)? I wonder if I can ask that person a favour and that person (with status) can take her into the MLL.

Thanks.
Old Feb 24, 2018, 9:03 am

Originally Posted by FlyerGoldII
She has no status. She is flying on an Aeroplan economy ticket. Arrives at LHR on AC flight from YOW on Thurs April 12 morning. She leaves later that day on Singapore flight to Singapore.

Anyone planning to go to the AC MLL at LHR that day (April 12)? I wonder if I can ask that person a favour and that person (with status) can take her into the MLL.
Hello, I imagine this will be moved shortly in to the specific thread for this I'm in the MLL Now...

There's a wiki there for this as well.
Adam Smith likes this.
Old Feb 25, 2018, 10:17 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite. NEXUS
YHZ, from around 1600 until 1705, when 619 boards.
YYZ INTL (maybe I'll sneak into the SS), ~1920-1945, when 1982 boards.
Old Feb 27, 2018, 1:20 pm

Lounge access for Heathrow on April 12

I am new to this forum and was hoping to get some help and advise. On April 11/12, 2018, I am travelling from Ottawa to Singapore (AC) via London-Heathrow on an Aeroplan reward ticket. My layover at Heathrow is almost 9 hours, unfortunately I do not have lounge access. Can someone suggest if there is a method where I can get lounge access for a fee or any other manner. Thank you in advance for your help...........
Old Mar 1, 2018, 12:59 pm

Programs: AC SE100K , 1MM, Hilton Diamond, KLM
Meet- 2-march-2018 / 15.30 - 20.00 / YYZ / Signature Suite / Traacs/grandbend + ruthless
Old Mar 1, 2018, 1:12 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, AC 1MM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold,Hertz something or other, Sandals Sapphire, etc
Originally Posted by NovaFlight
I am new to this forum and was hoping to get some help and advise. On April 11/12, 2018, I am travelling from Ottawa to Singapore (AC) via London-Heathrow on an Aeroplan reward ticket. My layover at Heathrow is almost 9 hours, unfortunately I do not have lounge access. Can someone suggest if there is a method where I can get lounge access for a fee or any other manner. Thank you in advance for your help...........
TD Visa Infinite Privilege card states it has the following benefit:

Four (4) Annual One-Time Guest Access Benefits to an Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge™

• Relax in the Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge four times annually when travelling on an Aeroplan flight reward1 redeemed from your Aeroplan account3.
The fine print does not say it is for domestic MLL only, but I would check first.
Old Mar 1, 2018, 1:16 pm

Originally Posted by Yhztraveller
TD Visa Infinite Privilege card states it has the following benefit:

Four (4) Annual One-Time Guest Access Benefits to an Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge™

• Relax in the Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge four times annually when travelling on an Aeroplan flight reward1 redeemed from your Aeroplan account3.
The fine print does not say it is for domestic MLL only, but I would check first.
Unfortunately Heathrow lounge is an exception for lounge use for this card which I have.
Old Mar 2, 2018, 6:53 am

Programs: AC 50K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Sitting by the window at FRA, eating German pretzels and drinking Bordeaux. Watched a Thai A380 and an Emirates A380 take off.
Old Mar 2, 2018, 7:14 am

Programs: AC SE
Originally Posted by 172pilot
Sitting by the window at FRA, eating German pretzels and drinking Bordeaux. Watched a Thai A380 and an Emirates A380 take off.
My favourite lounge in the network! Don't forget to have a donut.
Old Mar 2, 2018, 7:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jasdou
My favourite lounge in the network! Don't forget to have a donut.
Except when your flight departs from C4. (Discussion in another thread, about German unions.)
Old Mar 4, 2018, 1:04 pm

YHZ for an hour, YYZ intl if nothing is delayed, for a quick pitstop in about 3 hours.
Old Mar 9, 2018, 5:22 pm

Programs: DL Silver, AC E75K, Chatime Elite
Anyone flying on BR 35 on March 10 (just a few hours from now)?

I'm not really in a rush to head to the airport, but if there is anyone, it is always nice to meet a fellow FTer in the PPL or MLL.
Old Mar 10, 2018, 3:54 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, AC 1MM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold,Hertz something or other, Sandals Sapphire, etc
United Lounge at BOS from 5:45pm - 7:15pm. Sitting by the bar with little yhztraveller #2 .

Scotch report - No JW Black!
Old Mar 11, 2018, 2:21 pm

YYZ intl until 2000 or whenever AC1982 departs.
Old Mar 11, 2018, 7:32 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
I'll be in YVR TB shortly, until 568 departs. Happy to guest anyone.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.