Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Air Canada Discount Code Request and Discussion Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air Canada Discount Code Request and Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2011, 2:40 pm

Discount from London to Vancouver?

Hi everyone,

I have to fly home from London to Vancouver twice this summer. Any advice on getting cheap flights or discount codes?

I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,

Sarah
Old Mar 25, 2011, 7:05 am

Programs: AC*E
This is a meta-post. I'm thinking we should report all off-topic posts for the "Discount Code" thread and have the moderator will delete them. Thoughts?
Old Mar 25, 2011, 8:26 am

Programs: MPC Green, AC Tangerine :)
Originally Posted by drdrma
This is a meta-post. I'm thinking we should report all off-topic posts for the "Discount Code" thread and have the moderator will delete them. Thoughts?
sounds good to me... though since this thread isn't a sticky i don't fault newer users who make the mistake of requesting in the tracking one

(and while this was being typed up the mods have done so)

edit: code has gone to a good home
edit2: code back up for grabs, posted in #208

Last edited by wwtsang; Mar 31, 2011 at 8:42 am
Old Mar 29, 2011, 12:25 am

Vancouver and US

A bit cash-strapped (see below) at the moment and Aeroplan just Priority Rewarded the flights I was considering.

Hoping to fly back with the wife during May long weekend from Calgary to Vancouver as my mother-in law will be starting her chemotherapy.

Also, we will be moving to the US for a year at the end of June because of my work and the astronomical moving costs are mounting.

If anyone has any codes to spare, please PM me. The priority would be the trip back to Vancouver to visit family.

Thanks.
Old Mar 29, 2011, 4:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by Touring
A bit cash-strapped (see below) at the moment and Aeroplan just Priority Rewarded the flights I was considering.

Hoping to fly back with the wife during May long weekend from Calgary to Vancouver as my mother-in law will be starting her chemotherapy.

Also, we will be moving to the US for a year at the end of June because of my work and the astronomical moving costs are mounting.

If anyone has any codes to spare, please PM me. The priority would be the trip back to Vancouver to visit family.

Thanks.
The 15% codes that will be issued with the AP Round Up promo will be valid on North American travel. Hopefully, you are participating in this ...
Old Mar 29, 2011, 8:22 pm

Programs: WS Platinum, former AC E35K
Originally Posted by margarita girl
The 15% codes that will be issued with the AP Round Up promo will be valid on North American travel. Hopefully, you are participating in this ...
Deleted - Re-read Terms and conditions.

Last edited by shore9; Mar 29, 2011 at 9:02 pm
Old Mar 30, 2011, 2:02 am

Originally Posted by Touring

Thanks.
Check the discount code sticky - there are one-day codes for 20% off Canada and the US valid through end of June (must be booked on Mar 30)
Old Mar 30, 2011, 7:11 pm

Well, for the first time, I've reported an off-topic post in the sticky discount thread. I'll wait to see if the moderator tells me to go away or deletes the post.
Old Mar 30, 2011, 8:30 pm

Well, I'm confused as to where to post this since the original quote came from the other discount thread which was the sticky. Anyway, I'll post my request here lest my other post gets deleted before the March 31st deadline makes it really obsolete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockoHorse
This summer, get your 2011 travel off the ground in the comfort of Executive First or Executive Class. You and up to three travel companions will enjoy 15% discount on flights within Canada or between Canada and the U.S., the Caribbean, Mexico, Europe, Asia and Australia between June 2 and September 6, 2011. Just book your flights using this code: XXXXXXXXX.

everyone got a different code - i'm guessing you can only use it once
I'm about to purchase 4 Executive First fares to LHR and would appreciate it greatly if somebody could let me have their promo code if they're not using it. It would make it less painful. All the other discount codes on the site seem to be dancing around my travel dates and I've decided to just bite the bullet and purchase the tickets. The promo code is my last attempt at savings.
Old Mar 30, 2011, 10:27 pm

Thanks to the posters for their suggestions.

Felt pretty lucky when I saw the Websaver email in my inbox today - for once, an A/C discount I can use!
Old Mar 31, 2011, 6:09 am

Originally Posted by pxlbarrel
Well, I'm confused as to where to post this since ...
The other thread is only to post codes, not requests or discussion I'm going to pm you my code that expires today. I would appreciate it if you remove the text from your other post to improve the readability of the thread.

Edit: Code sent via pm.
Old Mar 31, 2011, 7:57 am

Originally Posted by drdrma
The other thread is only to post codes, not requests or discussion I'm going to pm you my code that expires today. I would appreciate it if you remove the text from your other post to improve the readability of the thread.

Edit: Code sent via pm.
Thank you very much for the code. Just used it and it was a lifesaver. I've deleted the text from my other post.
Old Mar 31, 2011, 8:41 am

Programs: MPC Green, AC Tangerine :)
Treat yourself to Executive comfort for less

This summer, get your 2011 travel off the ground in the comfort of Executive First or Executive Class. You and up to three travel companions will enjoy 15% discount on flights within Canada or between Canada and the U.S., the Caribbean, Mexico, Europe, Asia and Australia between June 2 and September 6, 2011. Just book your flights using this code: 4C9CC6R1

please let others know when the code has been used, this one time code expires today March 31
Old Mar 31, 2011, 8:54 am

Programs: NEXUS; alas, no status anymore.
Originally Posted by pxy_a
Check the discount code sticky - there are one-day codes for 20% off Canada and the US valid through end of June (must be booked on Mar 30)
I have a business trip to YFC/YQM planned for May. This discount was timely so I used it, but I still paid almost double what I paid to go to YSJ last June. Thank goodness I'm not paying for the ticket.
Old Mar 31, 2011, 10:14 pm

Travel between fort st john bc and vancouver bc

looking for promo codes for travel between these two cities
please pm if you can help!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.