Wiki Posts
Search

LOST ITEM on board

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2010, 6:58 pm
Original Poster

LOST ITEM on board

Dear all,
As a newbie on this forum I could benefit from everybody's help.
I left my jacket in the C class closet on AC770 on June 20 ( Toronto to Newark). I realized the loss only once I got home. I filed a missing report via phone but I no luck insofar.
Is there any other way to check if the item has been found apart from waiting for a call from AC ( as i was twice instructed to do by lost and found)?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Old Jun 24, 2010, 4:43 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, AC*E, PC Plat, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Delta Gold
If you filed a proper lost report with Air Canada, they should have provided you a reference number. This reference number should allow you to track on-line on any status changes. Try the following as I've been successful in getting back some personal items on two separate occassions.

http://www.aircanada.com/en/travelin...and-found.html
Old Jun 24, 2010, 11:18 pm

Programs: AC*E50, PC Plat, SPG Lifetime Gold, HH Gold
Originally Posted by cricketrun
Dear all,
As a newbie on this forum I could benefit from everybody's help.
I left my jacket in the C class closet on AC770 on June 20 ( Toronto to Newark). I realized the loss only once I got home. I filed a missing report via phone but I no luck insofar.
Is there any other way to check if the item has been found apart from waiting for a call from AC ( as i was twice instructed to do by lost and found)?
Thanks in advance for your help!
I found "lost and found" service quite efficient, however it may take up to 1 week until your item gets there, this was my experience at some point. I guess it takes some time for them to properly register the item etc.
Old Jun 28, 2010, 9:18 am
Original Poster

Thank you for your help.
No news yet about the missing item - I am also unable to access the lost and found page where to enter my AC code.
Sigh, and to think that it was a brand new jacket!
Old Jun 28, 2010, 9:16 pm
akk

Programs: AC*SE SPGPlat PCPlat HHSilver
I am also unable to access the lost and found page where to enter my AC code.

IIRC, it's the same WorldTracer site that they use for delayed baggage.

http://www.aircanada.com/en/travelin...rldtracer.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.