Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Stay 'n' Save with InterContinental Hotel Group - 15% off your next AC flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Stay 'n' Save with InterContinental Hotel Group - 15% off your next AC flight

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2010, 7:05 am
SPG Contributor Badge

Programs: Starwood:Lifetime Platinum, Air Canada:Basic, Asiana:Lifetime Diamond Plus, ANA: Basic
Code request

Hello all,

Does anyone have a code to Asia that I can borrow?

I left my Stay and Save booklet at home when I left for Tokyo and I want to book a flight to Asia for Thanksgiving.

I can provide back an unused Stay and Save Air Canada PIN code upon my return on the Sept 28th and you can choose whichever type of discount you need.
Old Sep 21, 2010, 10:47 am
GIJ

Programs: SPG Plus, AC Elite
you have PM
Old Sep 21, 2010, 2:28 pm

Programs: AC SE 1MM, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
Any US/CANADA still kicking around ... assuming I can use it for US-originating AC flights?

THanks!

T.
Old Sep 21, 2010, 2:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Won't work. T&Cs state that coupon only works for flights originating in Cda.
Old Sep 21, 2010, 2:48 pm

Programs: AC SE 1MM, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
boo... oh well, thanks for the info!
Old Sep 23, 2010, 11:10 am

NA Code

Anyone have an extra NA one?
Thanks
Old Oct 10, 2010, 10:21 am

Programs: AC*SE MM, Accor Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Mexico?

At the risk of appearing daft...Mexico City has been grouped with South America in past offers (central America, south America...apparently the distinction matters only to the pilots :-)), but I have also seen it lumped with the Caribbean for vacation packages. Does anybody know where it resides for the stay and save promo? Thought I'd ask before redeeming a code! Thanks!
Old Oct 10, 2010, 11:46 am

Programs: AC SE100K MM
Originally Posted by politico_pk
At the risk of appearing daft...Mexico City has been grouped with South America in past offers (central America, south America...apparently the distinction matters only to the pilots :-)), but I have also seen it lumped with the Caribbean for vacation packages. Does anybody know where it resides for the stay and save promo? Thought I'd ask before redeeming a code! Thanks!
Doesn't work with this unused Caribbean Stay and Save code for 15% off, if anyone wants it please let me/us know when used.

4Q7RXGG1
Old Oct 22, 2010, 2:07 am

Hi, does anyone have a spare discount code that they do not mind sharing for a flight from Canada to the US. I would greatly appreciate it and thank you in advance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.