Wiki Posts
Search

Canjet seat sale

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2000, 11:07 pm
Company Representative - Air Canada
Original Poster

Canjet seat sale

Seems like Canjet is ready to go head to head with AC...
TORONTO, Oct. 27 /CNW/ - To strengthen its commitment to providing the lowest available one-way fares in the markets it serves, CanJet Airlines announces the smartest seat sale around, with even lower fares right across its network. These lower fares are available for sale effective today until November 8, 2000 for travel during the period of November 1, 2000 through to February 28, 2001.
One-way fares between Toronto Pearson (Terminal 3) and Winnipeg are now as low as $99, Toronto to Montreal (Dorval) $65, Toronto to Ottawa $55 and Toronto to Halifax $99. One-way fares in Eastern Canada start as low as $69 from Halifax to St. John's, $69 from Halifax to Montreal and $89 from Halifax to Ottawa.
"These special even lower everyday fares are aimed at stimulating air travel in this traditionally softer travel period," states Mark Winders, Chief Operating Officer, CanJet Airlines. "Additionally, we offer a $2 discount for consumers and travel agents booking via the internet (www.canjet.com) for these sale fares and all of our low every day smart fares."
CanJet Airlines is Canada's newest low cost, no frills scheduled airline serving central and eastern Canada with multiple daily jet service linking Winnipeg, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Halifax and St. John's.
Prices are slightly lower than those on AC/CP, but still not low enough for me to fly them..

[This message has been edited by Empress (edited 10-27-2000).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.