Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

An Invitation to the FAQ: a FT Party in Montréal

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2000, 2:07 pm
Original Poster

These are desparately trying times for many AC/CP flyers. I've seen the morale in both camps diminish at quite an alarming pace. I think it's time to step back, take a deep breath and indulge in some constructive discussion that will benefit all flyers.

I suggest the venue for this could be the FAQ in Montréal July 21-24. An international gathering of frequent flyers from all across the board...AC, CP, UA, DL, CO, NW, AA...all with opinions and substantiated proof of why their airline and its FF programme are the best.

Shareholder will be in attendance and BlondeBomber is inching ever closer to joining the other 40 odd attendees making the pilgrimage to YUL.

Just having a good time is another option.

Why not join us?
http://pages.about.com/earn1/index.html

Or at least for dinner:
http://thetravelfool.homestead.com/FAQdinner.html
Old May 26, 2000, 10:24 pm
Original Poster

Thanks to those you contacted me with comments and questions. Keep them coming!
Old Jun 3, 2000, 9:42 pm
RAB

Pse advise how to reserve for the dinner on the 22nd. Thanks!

------------------
RAB
Old Jun 4, 2000, 10:45 pm
Original Poster

RAB & others interested in joining the FAQ dinner: Please email me at: mailto:[email protected][email protected]</A> Your presence will be greatly appreciated and very rewarding!

[This message has been edited by flyme2 (edited 06-04-2000).]
Old Jun 5, 2000, 7:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
This may be of interest to those still contemplating attending the Montreal FAQ, but haven't made their bookings. I am awaiting word from Air Canada about a Monday morning tour of their Dorval maintenance facility and the Aeroplan operations at HQ. (We will also deliver our "Perfect Airline..." responses to AC management that day.] Will confirm this as soon as we have word from AC.

There are still FF seats into/out of Montreal for that weekend, particulary in Executive/Business class, from most Canadian destinations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.