Community
Wiki Posts
Search

baby meal on Air Canada

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2009, 4:26 pm

Originally Posted by saltspring
It makes you wonder what the economy version would have been.
Buy on Board: hence, a "reasonable" half-sandwich of some sort, or apples, or ....

Originally Posted by stinger
On the way home they both enjoyed their chicken fingers and french fries!!
We got chicken fingers and fries both ways to GCM, and it was totally disgusting. Those things are not meant to be reheated and there was more grease than other stuff.
Old Oct 5, 2009, 6:12 pm

Programs: AC E50 MM, WJ Gold, Marriott Titanium Elite Lifetime
[QUOTE=okazon69;12529898]Buy on Board: hence, a "reasonable" half-sandwich of some sort, or apples, or ....

We got chicken fingers and fries both ways to GCM, and it was totally disgusting. Those things are not meant to be reheated and there was more grease than other stuff.[/QUOTE

Ours resembled Mcdonalds food which the kids enjoy from time to time. The fries and Nuggets were crunchy which surprised me. They did enjoy the breakfast and meatballs and past best though.
Old May 19, 2016, 4:58 am

Programs: AC SE
Resurrecting this 7-year old thread... Does anyone have recent experience with the baby meal TATL?

I was offered this by the nicest Aeroplan agent ever (thanks Helene!) last night as I called in to add my 6-month old daughter to an award booking. She didn't have a clue what would be included in the meal though.
Old May 19, 2016, 5:01 am

Programs: It's hard to get status when the website won't let me book flights.
Originally Posted by jasdou
Resurrecting this 7-year old thread... Does anyone have recent experience with the baby meal TATL?

I was offered this by the nicest Aeroplan agent ever (thanks Helene!) last night as I called in to add my 6-month old daughter to an award booking. She didn't have a clue what would be included in the meal though.
Do you know if it was baby meal or kids meal?

Kids Meal CanadianCow can probably help you out.

Baby meal (never heard of it, but it might exist) I'd be looking for ACYYZ/SD

Note: this is NOT a shot at Cow, he posted once that he ordered the kids meal.
Old May 19, 2016, 5:11 am

Originally Posted by Sean Peever
Do you know if it was baby meal or kids meal?

Kids Meal CanadianCow can probably help you out.

Baby meal (never heard of it, but it might exist) I'd be looking for ACYYZ/SD

Note: this is NOT a shot at Cow, he posted once that he ordered the kids meal.
She specifically mentioned baby meal. I've also seen it called infant meal on some pages on AC.com.
Old May 19, 2016, 5:30 am

Programs: Aeroplan/Hilton Gold/Marriott Bonvoy Titanium/Accor/Hyatt Gold Passport
BBML - A selection of Gerber Baby Food (in jars) or similar.

Vast majority of Parents bring food suited to their infants needs & taste but the above provides a decent supplement.
Old May 19, 2016, 5:33 am

Originally Posted by ACYYZ/SD
BBML - A selection of Gerber Baby Food (in jars) or similar.
Wow, that was quick! Thank you so much ACYYZ/SD.

24L, don't you have any mouth-watering pictures of that meal?
Old May 19, 2016, 5:49 am

Programs: AC-SE MM
At that age they just eat purre. Just bring some pouches. Why do you need AC to feed an infant for. Give me a beak!
Old May 19, 2016, 6:28 am

Programs: Aeroplan/Hilton Gold/Marriott Bonvoy Titanium/Accor/Hyatt Gold Passport
We always appreciate declined strained bananas. Deelish and only 65 calories per jar.
Old May 19, 2016, 7:00 am

Originally Posted by Silvercity
At that age they just eat purre. Just bring some pouches. Why do you need AC to feed an infant for. Give me a beak!
Of course I will bring whatever food my daughter may need in case AC messes things up. I don't NEED AC to feed my baby but if they do supply a meal, why would I not take it?

Do you bring your own lunch on board and decline the food that AC provides? Although I definitely see cases where that might be the best option!
Old Feb 13, 2020, 10:24 am

Programs: AC*SE, SPG Plat, National Exec Elite
My wife and I will be travelling with fly_yag_jr as a lap child for the first time in J on AC and another of other *A carriers. We have requested a baby meal but on the reservation the meal appears to be attached to my wife rather than my daughter. I wanted to double-check that by requesting the baby meal it doesn't mean that my wife won't also get a standard adult meal of her own?
Old Feb 13, 2020, 11:29 am

Originally Posted by fly_yag
My wife and I will be travelling with fly_yag_jr as a lap child for the first time in J on AC and another of other *A carriers. We have requested a baby meal but on the reservation the meal appears to be attached to my wife rather than my daughter. I wanted to double-check that by requesting the baby meal it doesn't mean that my wife won't also get a standard adult meal of her own?
This is standard for lap infants. Your wife will be fine.
Old Feb 13, 2020, 12:09 pm

Programs: AC*SE MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
We just travelled with our 12 month old this month, I'd strongly recommend bringing whatever your infant normally eats with you on board. Travelling with a baby is stressful for everyone, so don't add an airline baby meal to what you have to deal with. Security is pretty good with exempting liquids for babies. We took in lots of organic pouches in our carry-on.
Old Feb 13, 2020, 12:35 pm

Originally Posted by yvr76
We just travelled with our 12 month old this month, I'd strongly recommend bringing whatever your infant normally eats with you on board. Travelling with a baby is stressful for everyone, so don't add an airline baby meal to what you have to deal with. Security is pretty good with exempting liquids for babies. We took in lots of organic pouches in our carry-on.
Absolutely. Never rely on the airline to feed the baby.
Old Feb 13, 2020, 4:56 pm

Programs: AC*SE, SPG Plat, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by jasdou
Absolutely. Never rely on the airline to feed the baby.
Definitely no plans to rely on the airline - we’ll be bringing lots of our own food for fly_yag_jr. I requested the meals out of curiosity to see what we will get on the various carriers.
jasdou likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.