ALG Luggage storgae

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALG Luggage storgae

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2024, 6:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, Raddison Platinum, Avis Presidents Club
ALG Luggage storgae

Does ALG airport have luggage storage? in all terminals? What are the hours?

I have a departure from ALG at 2am. I'm not getting a hotel for that night (since it is only a few hours) and I will have to check out at noon.
I plan to visit Constantine (and Timgad) on my final day and take the last flight (8 or 10pm) back to ALG.
I'm thinking of doing this as a day trip taking the first flight out (6am). If I leave my bag at the hotel, I have to go get it upon my arrival which is not ideal especially if the flight gets delayed or something.
Ideally, I'd drop it off at the airport and get it when I fly back.

An alternative is to spend a night in Constantine. I guess I wouldn't have to get up as early but I'd probably still be "starting the day" around the same time. I could store my luggage at my hotel in this case but there is some annoyance of switching hotels.
I'm also not sure about the carry on baggage policies and how strict they are. Having to pay twice for my bag isn't ideal either.

Another alternative is to goto Constantine first, the come back to ALG. However, I read somewhere that the streets become deserted around 6 or 8pm. So I don't know what I'd be doing at night waiting for my flight.
Old Feb 22, 2024, 4:45 am

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
I happen to be flying into ALG tomorrow and out Saturday afternoon and can poke around. I don't recall seeing one last time we went through. I'll only be in the new terminal, so no idea about the other one.
Old Feb 24, 2024, 2:22 am

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
I scanned the arrivals level when we arrived last night, it was pretty busy but I only saw money changers and ATMs down there... no sign of left luggage although I may have missed it. Also, I cannot say one way or the other about the domestic terminal as I have never been in there.

I get that everyone has their budget, but I think Algiers is a place you dont want to not have somewhere comfortable to be. I'd try to figure out how to book something to get you to at least 10pm even if you are essentially wasting a money on a room that you wont sleep in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.