Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Duffle bags for safari

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2019, 6:29 pm

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by LillianJ

We are using a tour company and do not think we return with Federal as I was told that our flight to Livingstone departs from Nelespurt and then we return to OR Tambo from Livingstone Three days later. So I am not sure who they have booked us on.
The direct flight is on SA Airlink.
Old Jul 14, 2019, 5:31 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the information
theteachertourist likes this.
Old Feb 26, 2021, 3:33 am

I have Holii RENAISSANCE 01 womens duffle bag with me.

It is a great holiday bag and excellent for that perfect travel look.
Old Feb 26, 2021, 1:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Holy smokes! I've been trying to get my head around that Perfect Travel Look concept for many decades.

So a bag with a weird name is all it takes . . . if only I had known earlier how easy it was! I feel reborn.

Johan
konagirl2 likes this.
Old Feb 26, 2021, 2:42 pm

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by johan rebel
Holy smokes! I've been trying to get my head around that Perfect Travel Look concept for many decades.

So a bag with a weird name is all it takes . . . if only I had known earlier how easy it was! I feel reborn.

Johan
And I assumed that you had the Perfect Travel Look down pat a long time ago.
johan rebel likes this.
Old Feb 27, 2021, 1:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by cheltzel
And I assumed that you had the Perfect Travel Look down pat a long time ago.
Well yes, almost. But for all these years the cherry on the cake was missing. I just couldn't figure it out, and finally gave up scratching my head lest I should go bald.

Now I know the cake is a bag, and the cherry goes by the name Holii. I just need to find out if there's a men's version.

Johan
Old Jun 15, 2021, 8:36 am

Picking up this thread. What's the verdict on SA Airlink's Lodge Link fights for duffels with wheels. Bags like this are mostly soft sided, except the hard side with the wheels and frame.
(apologies for the large photo size!)
Old Jun 15, 2021, 9:29 am
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by dave_261
Picking up this thread. What's the verdict on SA Airlink's Lodge Link fights for duffels with wheels. Bags like this are mostly soft sided, except the hard side with the wheels and frame.
We have done a number of safaris with luggage requirements for soft sided luggage. We have always seen duffels with wheels permitted on the planes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.