SIM card at JNB

Old Dec 4, 18, 11:15 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Programs: Star Alliance
Posts: 4,735
SIM card at JNB

Question - if I get SIM card (just a card) at Woolworth at JNB, can I activate it at Vodacom service booth at the airport for free or will try try to charge me 'activation fee'?
invisible is offline  
Old Dec 4, 18, 1:36 pm
  #2  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: MEL CHC
Posts: 14,259
Originally Posted by invisible View Post
Question - if I get SIM card (just a card) at Woolworth at JNB, can I activate it at Vodacom service booth at the airport for free or will try try to charge me 'activation fee'?
Have a look in this thread--->Prepaid SIM - South Africa
Mwenenzi is offline  
Old Dec 4, 18, 8:37 pm
  #3  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Programs: Star Alliance
Posts: 4,735
Originally Posted by Mwenenzi View Post
Have a look in this thread--->Prepaid SIM - South Africa
Thanks. It think that thread should be in this forum...
invisible is offline  
Old Dec 4, 18, 9:29 pm
  #4  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: MEL CHC
Posts: 14,259
Originally Posted by invisible View Post
Thanks. It think that thread should be in this forum...
All phone & SIM posts for all countries are in the travel tech subform.
List of Prepaid SIM threads (country-specific and multi-country)
Mwenenzi is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread