Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Protea Proard Program

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2014, 4:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Protea Proard Program

Can anyone please explain some of the benefits of this program vis a vis the difference between the Silver and Gold tiers. Are the room discounts provided with the Gold package worth purchasing that tier? I will be doing some traveling around SAfrica where even the Southern Sun doesn't have properties so Protea looks like an attractive alternative. I can easily off-set the Silver tier with the 10% member discount on couple of night's stays...and no get Avios miles. However, are the Gold benefits worth the extra SAR500 or so.
Old May 20, 2014, 10:26 am

Programs: a3G qf(nb) va
It depends how much you spend on food. The big difference with gold is a discount on dining.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.