Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aer Lingus | AerClub
Reload this Page >

Qatar Airways and Aer Lingus Launch New Codeshare Partnership

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2024, 9:37 am
Original Poster

Starting 13th March 2024, the codeshare gives customers greater access to more destinations across the UK and Ireland

The move further strengthens Qatar Airways’ ongoing partnership expansion with Aer Lingus’ parent company International Airlines Group (IAG)

Doha, Qatar – Qatar Airways and Aer Lingus (EI) are launching a new codeshare partnership beginning 13th March 2024. The codeshare will give customers greater access to more destinations across the UK and Ireland, and benefit passengers across the globe – including in Africa, Asia, Australia, the Middle East and New Zealand.

https://www.qatarairways.com/press-releases/en-WW/235664-qatar-airways-and-aer-lingus-launch-new-codeshare-partnership
irishguy28 likes this.
Old Mar 13, 2024, 11:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Surely we'll get the Oneworld entry announcement this year

It will be interesting to see if EI has put their codes on any QR flights...no mention in any of the press releases I've seen so far...
Attached Images  
Harper50505 and AirbusA350 like this.
Old Mar 13, 2024, 12:09 pm

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hotels.com - Gold
If I’m not mistaken you can already earn avios with Qatar no?
Old Mar 13, 2024, 12:24 pm

Originally Posted by alserire
If I’m not mistaken you can already earn avios with Qatar no?
Aer Lingus isn't currently listed as a partner airline with Qatar but you can of course earn miles on BA and transfer them.
alserire likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.