Community
Wiki Posts
Search

adding Global Entry, TSA PreCheck?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2020, 5:40 am
Original Poster

Question adding Global Entry, TSA PreCheck?

I just booked a round trip flight from DUB to ORD and did not see the option to input my Global Entry number. I'm concerned about the TSA wait times on my return ORD > DUB leg and want to ensure my Global Entry TSA PreCheck is applied to the ticket. How do I add it? Thanks
Old Jun 17, 2020, 5:44 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
I don't know about the specifics on the EI website (though I suspect this will be on the same page as the API data), but you are aware of the current Schengen proclamation? Unless you are a citizen or permanent resident, you currently can't enter the US from Ireland. When is your trip?
Old Jun 17, 2020, 6:08 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
EI is not a member of TSA Precheck so you are stuck in the horrible queues at ORD (unless you are arriving into ORD on a domestic flight and can transfer airside via the bus and thus avoid security)

You will have access to Global Entry immigration at Dublin, fast track security will be offered only if business class.

As stated above any passenger flying from Dublin must comply with the presidential proclamation, if you attempt to check in your ESTA will be cancelled if you hold one.
Old Jun 17, 2020, 6:12 am
Original Poster

What a bummer! I'll need to budget more time for the ORD security lines then. Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.