Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aer Lingus | AerClub
Reload this Page >

EI Avios redemptions in J to North America?

Old Mar 5, 2020, 10:28 am
Original Poster

Business award/upgrade seats on EI routes to North America (BOS, SFO) seem to be as rare as hen's teeth / non-existent. My random spot checks through ExpertFlyer reveal no availability whatsoever. Has anybody managed to redeem Avios for J to SFO with EI?
Old Mar 5, 2020, 3:20 pm

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hotels.com - Gold
Have never found anything for anywhere in N. America. You'd be sick trying.
Old Mar 5, 2020, 3:29 pm
soy

Programs: various
Originally Posted by anydroid
Business award/upgrade seats on EI routes to North America (BOS, SFO) seem to be as rare as hen's teeth / non-existent. My random spot checks through ExpertFlyer reveal no availability whatsoever. Has anybody managed to redeem Avios for J to SFO with EI?
Tons of seats right now according to this, at least to East coast. https://onemileatatime.com/aer-lingu...-class-awards/
West coast has always been bad
Old Mar 16, 2020, 7:49 pm

Programs: Mariott Plat, *wood Plat, Hyatt Diamond, United 1K
Does the reverse also apply?

Can you find good J award space from US East coast to Dublin? It never shows any on Avios.com

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.