Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Economy seat on 757-200?

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2018, 2:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, Hilton Honours Gold, Aer Lingus Gold Circle, Flying Blue Ivory
Best Economy seat on 757-200?

hi flying from Shannon next month on the Aer Lingus 757. Trying to find the best Econ seat. Flying with 9 yr old so no exit rows. Thinking of bulkhead 5a and 5b. Any advice.
Old Jun 4, 2018, 10:26 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Flying Blue Platinum; Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Diamond
Judging by my experience coming back from Hartford today, I can’t imagine any of the seats are worth bothering with, other than the exit rows, which alas, were full already when I booked. Very uncomfortable seat back, I’d much rather have the seats from the A320s put in. I was on 11A FYI and had a free middle seat.

EDIT: I should add that the legroom was totally fine for an economy seat, it’s the seat itself that is really not comfortable at all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.