Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Missing Baggage JFK-DUB-GLA

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2016, 1:21 am
Original Poster

Missing Baggage JFK-DUB-GLA

Hi, arrived back after a break in NYC flying EI to Glasgow through Dublin. All our three bags were tagged at JFK for transfer at DUB so had no reason to worry. However on arrival at GLA only 1 of the 3 bags were delivered, with 2 missing in the system and still showing "being traced" on the system...

Any advice ?
Old Aug 1, 2016, 3:08 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by argonath

Any advice ?
Wait. Not trying to be flippant but most bags are reunited with their owners eventually.
Old Aug 2, 2016, 3:05 am
Original Poster

Bags hopefully reunited today, just annoyed it took the shine off a very impressive EI Business class trip to NYC and back, but will definetley consider using EI again next time to the USA..
Old Aug 2, 2016, 5:29 am

I flew ORD-DUB-LHR last Thursday on Aer Lingus/BA.
Despite of two hours of transit time, my priority tagged bag was missing too.
The bag was returned the next morning, but I was not impressed with the processing of bags in Dublin, which is not a big airport.

I honestly am a bit hesitant to fly EI again!

Carfield

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.