Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Exact date/time of membership year change?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2024, 7:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, TK Elite

Hi all,

Apologies for the basic question, I have not been able to find the answer anywhere.

What is the exact date / time that the membership year changes and the miles are reset? On the M&B web site it says that my status is good until 23 May 2025. Under "My transactions" I see that last year the miles were reset on 24 May 2023 (but I didn't have any bookings or other events that day so I can't see when exactly).

The reason I ask is that I am looking at a booking with A3 on 24 May 2024 and I would like to be sure that this posts for the new membership year i.e. re-qualification for status until 2026. Am I good to go to book a flight any time on the 24th?

Many thanks in advance for your help!
Old Feb 14, 2024, 1:30 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
Yes. Everything re-sets at midnight (or 23.59+0.01) on the 23rd, local time - I made it by 25 minutes one year. So any flight departing on 24th will be in your next year.
Old Feb 15, 2024, 9:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, TK Elite
Thanks!

Just as a follow up (didn't occur to me before), what time zone is this measured in, time in Greece? Local time? Or does it depend on my home address?

in my case the first flight would be 0:30 local time or 1:30 Greek time on the 24th, but my registered home address is in Eastern time where it would still be the 23rd...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.