Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Welcome to Greece with 50€ off for any Greek destination you choose!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2021, 11:24 pm
Original Poster

My fiancé received email with link https://en.aegeanair.com/plan/offers...ational_150521

not bad
Old May 17, 2021, 11:34 pm

Programs: A3
Not bad if it works Yesterday I checked prices for the same route and dates with and without discount using two different devices and well... Total price with the discount was 40 EUR higher than without.
Old May 17, 2021, 11:43 pm

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
''The promotional code can only be used by the recipient of this email, and it is prerequisite that the specific email is used during the booking.''

Must be targeted, although I saw the promotion on Instagram. Why do they advertise it there when you can't use it!?!
Old May 18, 2021, 2:20 am

Programs: A3*G,BA Silver
Originally Posted by nieszprot
Not bad if it works Yesterday I checked prices for the same route and dates with and without discount using two different devices and well... Total price with the discount was 40 EUR higher than without.
It works for me. Also if you start from the UK the discount is Ł50. I booked some flights for July a few weeks ago. Same exactly flights are Ł50 cheaper with the discount.
romans likes this.
Old May 18, 2021, 4:35 am

Programs: A3G, BA Silver, LH FT
Excellent deal. Found Gatwick to Corfu for Ł61 return

Old May 18, 2021, 4:47 am
Original Poster

nice price but not sure if you will be able to finish booking if you are not received this offer. let us know
Old May 18, 2021, 5:12 am

Programs: A3G, BA Silver, LH FT
I can get as far as the payment page but I’m not a buyer atm.
Old May 18, 2021, 6:43 am

Programs: FB Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite
Never mind...
Old May 18, 2021, 11:30 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
This seems targeted. Normally it does not let you actually book the ticket (they check the email address used for the booking) if you had not been selected for this promo. In my case, I seem to not have been - no email received.
Old May 22, 2021, 12:35 am

Originally Posted by romans
My fiancé received email with link https://en.aegeanair.com/plan/offers...ational_150521

not bad
The link itself isn't working for me, even in incognito mode . It just redirects to a general offers and competitions page, basically leaving out everything in the URL after "offers-competitions".
Old May 22, 2021, 12:38 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by giorginho
The link itself isn't working for me, even in incognito mode . It just redirects to a general offers and competitions page, basically leaving out everything in the URL after "offers-competitions".
offer expired
Old Jun 23, 2021, 9:48 am

Programs: AA LT Plat (4m+), AF Plat, A3 Gold, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat/Ambassador
Originally Posted by romans
offer expired
That offer expired but the one in its place is even better I think. It's 50% off any domestic flight!
Old Jun 23, 2021, 5:26 pm

Programs: Nectar Card
Originally Posted by bostontraveler
That offer expired but the one in its place is even better I think. It's 50% off any domestic flight!
Pray tell, what's the new offer?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.