Wiki Posts
Search

Number of flights on A3

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2019, 8:20 am
Original Poster

Number of flights on A3

Hi all,

First time poster. I知 doing a mileage run to keep my Aegean and being based in KUL I知 flying as follows:

TK: KUL-IST
A3: IST-ATH-CPH-ATH-IST
TK: IST-KUL

My question is, would the A3 route be counted as 4 flights if they池e on one booking?

I知 just worried that Aegean counts it as 2 flights, ie IST-ATH-CPH and CPH-ATH-IST, instead of per leg. If so, I will lose my status for next year. I might be overthinking things, but because I知 cutting it so close, I知 being paranoid and just like to be doubly sure.
Old Nov 13, 2019, 8:22 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, A3*S, Bonvoy Gold, HH Gold
Those will be 4 flights.
Old Nov 13, 2019, 9:54 am

Relax, you don't have to have any nightmares, these are definitely 4 flights. And, by the way, welcome to FT!
Old Nov 14, 2019, 3:15 am

Programs: A3 Gold, SQ Gold, AT Gold, Accor Silver, HHonors Diamond, I Prefer Elite, DISCOVERY Titanium
Originally Posted by KC Liew
Hi all,

First time poster. I知 doing a mileage run to keep my Aegean and being based in KUL I知 flying as follows:

TK: KUL-IST
A3: IST-ATH-CPH-ATH-IST
TK: IST-KUL

My question is, would the A3 route be counted as 4 flights if they池e on one booking?

I知 just worried that Aegean counts it as 2 flights, ie IST-ATH-CPH and CPH-ATH-IST, instead of per leg. If so, I will lose my status for next year. I might be overthinking things, but because I知 cutting it so close, I知 being paranoid and just like to be doubly sure.
welcome to the run
Old Nov 17, 2019, 4:19 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Just make sure, that the flights IST-ATH-IST are operated by OA (Flt-No A3 9xx) and not codeshare fligths operated by TX(Flt-No A3 31xx). TK operated flights would not count as A3 flights for status qualification.
KLouis likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.