Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Checking Baggage for OA

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2019, 6:46 am
Original Poster

Checking Baggage for OA

I will be flying on OA376 ATH-JMK and must check a bag. Since the flight is operated by Aegean do I go to the Olympic or to the Aegean check in area to check my bag?
Old Aug 10, 2019, 9:24 am

Same desks!
Old Aug 11, 2019, 7:01 am

Programs: COdbaUA 1K MM, AA EXP, Bonbon Gold, GHA Titanium, Hertz PC, NEXUS and GE
Same desks, same agents, same lounges, same everything. The Olympic branding is a combination of trademark squatting and FF benefit scamming (though they mostly fixed that now).
Old Aug 11, 2019, 8:26 am

Trademark squatting? Rather weird idea!
Old Aug 11, 2019, 1:31 pm

Programs: UA GS, Amex Centurion, UA 1MM
I am flying on UA to ATH next week and planning on connecting through to MLO on OA. a few questions:

1) what is the MCT for two separate tickets?
2) I am thinking UA will interline the bags through to OA?
3) will I need to reclaim bags at ATH and recheck since MLO isn't an "international" airport?

Thank you for any help!
Old Aug 11, 2019, 2:47 pm
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
1. There is no official MCT for separate tickets. Choose a transfer time that you feel comfortable with, knowing that your ticket to MLO will be lost if you would miss that flight.
2. Not guaranteed. Depends on the person that checks you in. Their mood and knowledge of the system play a big role.
3. Likely yes. In which case #2 is not important anymore anyway.
Old Aug 12, 2019, 2:54 am

Programs: A3 Gold, SQ Gold, AT Gold, Accor Silver, HHonors Diamond, I Prefer Elite, DISCOVERY Titanium
Originally Posted by N1120A
Same desks, same agents, same lounges, same everything. The Olympic branding is a combination of trademark squatting and FF benefit scamming (though they mostly fixed that now).
Does it includes SQ/MI/TZ, TG/WE, BR/B7, LH/EW/4U?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.