Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

1 year of elite status extension benefit for new parents.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1 year of elite status extension benefit for new parents.

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2020, 12:56 pm

Programs: A3*, HH, club carlson: all gold and bonvoy plat
Originally Posted by malmostoso
I filed the request to extend status for my wife more than a month ago following the procedure on the website, received a case number but haven't heard back. Is it worth chasing them or are more than 5 weeks standard procedure?

There's time until November so I'm not in a hurry, but anyway I'd rather have it done sooner than later.
In my last year's experience, it only took a couple of days. I'd probably give them a call.
Old Jan 28, 2020, 12:13 am

Originally Posted by Artemio
In my last year's experience, it only took a couple of days. I'd probably give them a call.
I followed up on Twitter and they got back to my wife promptly. However the reply we got was a bit odd, extending the status to 23/11/2020 which is already the expiration date of her status as earned in 2019. I was expecting a new extension to 23/11/2021. I wrote back and asked them to check.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.