Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mileage run deals

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2020, 3:10 pm

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
This seems to work quite well on open-jaws too. This one gets 19,672 Award Miles for Golds.

yurtripper likes this.
Old Oct 6, 2020, 1:57 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Has it been officially confirmed that the double miles will still hold if you alter the reservation after the promo ends?

It’s the dates that I’d most likely need to have flexibility on, rather than the route.
Old Oct 6, 2020, 2:12 am

Programs: aegean gold , klm explorer
Originally Posted by yurtripper
Has it been officially confirmed that the double miles will still hold if you alter the reservation after the promo ends?

It’s the dates that I’d most likely need to have flexibility on, rather than the route.
see my post in the other topics. Altering tickets booked before within the window doubles the earning, so doing it after would supposidly remove the double.
Old Oct 6, 2020, 2:29 am

I noticed that the offer is only valid if you book return ticket, e.g. see below.

Oneway LHR-ATH C

Return LHR-ATH C
Old Oct 6, 2020, 3:34 am

Programs: Miles & Bonus (A3), Miles & More (LH)
Originally Posted by jerry_greece
I noticed that the offer is only valid if you book return ticket, e.g. see below.

Oneway LHR-ATH C

Return LHR-ATH C
Interesting, as so far the pricing mechanism of A3 disregarded whether someone was booking one way or return ticket.
giorginho likes this.
Old Oct 6, 2020, 4:29 am

Originally Posted by yurtripper

from my past experiences: I had booked flex ticket (RHO-ATH-VIE) before they changed earning miles rate for first time. Earning should have been 597 + 200 award miles (without any status) + as I remember correctly there was also Double award miles promotion ongoing.
I already had upgraded my second leg ATH-VIE but RHO-ATH still on waiting list. A3 re-issued my ticket day before fly (upgraded first segment to biz) & also after new earning was applied.
Result: received miles according to new earning rate (a bit more) + also received double award miles bonus. Not sure if this is logical but this is my recent experience.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.