Community
Wiki Posts
Search

When are EVA Awards in C made available?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2018, 10:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: Oneworld Emerald, *A Gold, Sixt Platinum, Etihad Gold
When are EVA Awards in C made available?

Hey everyone,

I'm going on a trip to Asia next week and I'd love to use my miles to book 1-2 C flights on EVA Air. I've been checking the A3 tool in the last few days but on my desired day (September 20th) there's nothing in C available yet. There is plenty of availability in the week before though.

Does anyone know if EVA Air makes their C seats available at a super late stage, so they still might open up the ones on 9/20?

Thanks,
Hans
Old Sep 6, 2018, 10:25 am

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
That all depends how full the flights are already... If they can sell the rest of the seat, there's no reason to BR to open up any award seats...
Old Sep 9, 2018, 6:14 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
Originally Posted by The_Mileonaire
Does anyone know if EVA Air makes their C seats available at a super late stage, so they still might open up the ones on 9/20? Thanks,Hans
they may or may not.
has nothing to do with Aegean or M&B. what is your back up plan?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.