Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New *A lounge at FCO

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2018, 5:49 am
Original Poster

New *A lounge at FCO

Check my post in the Italy forum: located next to the one A3 has been using for many years.
Old Jun 29, 2018, 7:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by KLouis
Check my post in the Italy forum: located next to the one A3 has been using for many years.
what a disappointment! No review, no photos - I assumed you had been there

Lacking any personal input, perhaps the best link would have been to the Star Alliance thread: Star Alliance open lounge at FCO
Old Jun 29, 2018, 8:36 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by irishguy28
what a disappointment! No review, no photos - I assumed you had been there

Lacking any personal input, perhaps the best link would have been to the Star Alliance thread: Star Alliance open lounge at FCO
Sorry, apologies, I will not do this again and I promise to travel and take pictures first before posting! And if I can't fly on short notice, I'll first check all other possible sites in addition to the one of *A that I linked to (one photo), rather than the Australian one (many photos). And this, before posting in the Italy forum post, which I did 50 minutes late! Again, my sincerest apologies, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!!!
Old Jun 29, 2018, 1:53 pm

First the new LH lounge concept at FCO, now *A own lounge there too - is that a hint on who'll grab Alitalia when all the dust finally settles?
Old Jul 1, 2018, 9:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by jackebofh
First the new LH lounge concept at FCO, now *A own lounge there too - is that a hint on who'll grab Alitalia when all the dust finally settles?
Not LH or *A? (Because otherwise, they wouldn't have wasted the money now when they can take the much better Casa Italia lounges later)
Old Jul 2, 2018, 4:37 am

Originally Posted by jackebofh
First the new LH lounge concept at FCO
MXP.

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.