Star Alliance open lounge at FCO

Old Jun 29, 18, 4:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: AV Diamond, TK ELP, IB Oro, AD Diamante, NZ Gold, QF Gold, Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum
Star Alliance open lounge at FCO

Star Alliance have opened a new lounge at FCO in the Schengen zone.

See Aust BT article here

Offering looks pretty decent for a Schengen lounge, and much better than the awfully dated and crowded AZ and contract lounge that preceded it.
Old Jun 29, 18, 7:41 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

This looks good and indeed it looks much better then non-Casa Alitalia AZ lounge's. I hope that *A will built one at AMS (Schiphol). Currently during peak hours, the 3rd party lounge being used is always overcrowded due to them (even with limited control) PP holders to use the place and a long list of different airlines which are not ST airlines.

Cheers!
Old Jun 29, 18, 9:13 am

Programs: OZ Diamond (*G), HHonors Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, SkyPesos, AAdvantage, MR
Originally Posted by nldogbert View Post
This looks good and indeed it looks much better then non-Casa Alitalia AZ lounge's. I hope that *A will built one at AMS (Schiphol). Currently during peak hours, the 3rd party lounge being used is always overcrowded due to them (even with limited control) PP holders to use the place and a long list of different airlines which are not ST airlines.

Cheers!
Good news for you, *A is planning an AMS lounge next!
Old Jun 30, 18, 3:27 am

Programs: AFKL Gold, A3 Gold
Thats awesome, the current lounge is horrible. More info: https://www.luchtvaartnieuws.nl/nieu...ge-op-schiphol
Old Jul 2, 18, 4:43 am

Great news indeed (especially for us outstation lounges deprived SK flyers) and conveniently located as most LH/LX/SK/A3 services depart from D (except for the odd C bus gates, but still relatively close anyway)

G
Old Sep 13, 18, 3:06 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Hi,
Visited this lounge last week for the 1st time and i must say I am very impressed with the lounge.
- very clean
- good deco (I would put it very close to the Casa Italia lounge interior)
- spacious and ample seating (at least during the morning hours on Sunday)
- good food and beverage choices (not too bad from quality point of view)
- very friendly staff (felt very welcomed)

Compared to the LAX *A lounge which I have visited before, this FCO one is much better compared to that especially from service Can't wait for the AMS one to be opened next year (and hope the service level is as good as the FCO one)

Cheers!
Cheers!

Search this Thread