Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Booking award ticket on Air China (CA)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2016, 2:45 am
Original Poster

Question Booking award ticket on Air China (CA)

Hi wise folks…

From what I gathered here, I need to call Aegean or Miles & Bonus in order to book an award ticket with Air China. Is there any better way, than making an international phone call?

been trying to get some better info, but can't seem to find it.

Thanks
Old Jun 28, 2016, 3:28 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
Originally Posted by timesnaps
Hi wise folks…

From what I gathered here, I need to call Aegean or Miles & Bonus in order to book an award ticket with Air China. Is there any better way, than making an international phone call?

been trying to get some better info, but can't seem to find it.

Thanks
hi. It would help to search a bit on the forum first before asking a question that has already been answerd, and even has its own thread.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/aegea...periences.html

To answer, you have to call. Use skype if you mind the call costs.
But, the slower approach is to use the website to request for an award flight, and they will call you back to confirm and ticket.
Old Jun 28, 2016, 4:17 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Tokyoite
hi. It would help to search a bit on the forum first before asking a question that has already been answerd, and even has its own thread.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/aegea...periences.html

To answer, you have to call. Use skype if you mind the call costs.
But, the slower approach is to use the website to request for an award flight, and they will call you back to confirm and ticket.
Yes, yes, and yes… I have not been able to read through it all, but would have found it. But I do appreciate your answering my 'answered' question.

In fact happy to report that all was done and dusted within minutes, using the phone:

see here

Last edited by timesnaps; Jun 28, 2016 at 4:30 am
Old Jun 28, 2016, 8:15 am
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
As the OP has managed to find the information required in the dedicated thread and successfully booked a redemption, we'll close this down here to avoid duplication.

Please do remember that searching on FT isn't necessarily always that easy, even for those of us who've been around for a while, and civility and helpfulness therefore remain watchwords for us when responding to a genuine query.

/mod

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.