Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LH earning

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2016, 2:54 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by malmostoso
Good news everyone! LH earnings updated, with 100% for N class and 150% for other PE classes.

Very nice indeed. Thank you A3!
Seems they won't recognise N class just yet. Recently flew N HKG-FRA and then Y FRA-LHR. The FRA-LHR flight has been credited, but the HKG-FRA flight hasn't been credited.
Old Jan 11, 2016, 5:15 am

Programs: A3*G, FB G
Originally Posted by theworld
Seems they won't recognise N class just yet. Recently flew N HKG-FRA and then Y FRA-LHR. The FRA-LHR flight has been credited, but the HKG-FRA flight hasn't been credited.
How recent? I flew FRA-BOM and BOM-MUC 2nd week of December in E, nothing had credited so last week did a retro claim. The miles are now in my account and gold acheived again
Old Jan 11, 2016, 3:52 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by cannylad
How recent? I flew FRA-BOM and BOM-MUC 2nd week of December in E, nothing had credited so last week did a retro claim. The miles are now in my account and gold acheived again
This was last Thursday. Can't do a retro claim just yet though.
Old Jan 11, 2016, 8:13 pm

This was last Thursday. Can't do a retro claim just yet though.
You flew on Thursday and you wonder that on Monday the miles had not yet posted? C'me on, this is more or less normal for most flights on most airlines credited to most FFPs. Just be a little patient!
Old Jan 12, 2016, 2:07 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by KLouis
You flew on Thursday and you wonder that on Monday the miles had not yet posted? C'me on, this is more or less normal for most flights on most airlines credited to most FFPs. Just be a little patient!
I wouldn't have raised an issue, but my FRA-LHR flights have already been credited. I don't see why a specific sector would be delayed in terms of being credited.
Old Jan 12, 2016, 3:02 am

Programs: A3
Seems they won't recognise N class just yet.
I had the same issue. TPA-FRA N not credited, FRA-ATH Y credited immediately. Retro claim in progress for 4 days and no response yet.
Old Jan 12, 2016, 6:21 am

I wouldn't have raised an issue, but my FRA-LHR flights have already been credited. I don't see why a specific sector would be delayed in terms of being credited.
You fly 1-2 and get credited 2-1: happens all the time; stop worrying, bad for your health!
Old Jan 12, 2016, 10:25 am

Originally Posted by realgoose
TPA-FRA N not credited, FRA-ATH Y credited immediately.
This afternoon Athens time, N mileage was credited correctly. So nobody should worry they can't get credit for N on LH after a retro request.

Flying back tomorrow and curious if another retro request will be required.
Old Jan 16, 2016, 2:57 am
Original Poster

This afternoon Athens time, N mileage was credited correctly. So nobody should worry they can't get credit for N on LH after a retro request.

Thanks. Just flown back a few days ago, Y flight credited, but again N flight not. I will do retro claim for both N flights in due course. Glad to know they are crediting them though.
Old Jan 17, 2016, 12:29 am

Programs: A3 Gold, LH FTL
I am absolutely not complaining but apparently MUC-FRA on LH counts as european cross border flight, since an S segment earned me 500 miles.
Old Jan 18, 2016, 4:38 am
Original Poster

Did you retroclaim online or via email (I've tried the online retroclaim but it won't let me select the relevant date).
Old Jan 18, 2016, 5:20 am

Did you retroclaim online or via email (I've tried the online retroclaim but it won't let me select the relevant date).
It will allow you, once 14 days have passed after the flight in question.
Old Jan 18, 2016, 5:39 am

LH flights never credit to my account without retro claiming them. 7 Days ago I flew ARN-FRA in C and the miles are still no showing up in my account.
Old Jan 18, 2016, 9:51 am

Originally Posted by Vegitto
LH flights never credit to my account without retro claiming them. 7 Days ago I flew ARN-FRA in C and the miles are still no showing up in my account.
In that case, could it be that there is a typo, a small difference, or something similar in your personal data in M+B that causes this? The fact that the automatic credit doesn't work, in contrast to the retrocredit, smells like a "bug" that is not due to the software but to the data input.
Old Jan 18, 2016, 10:50 am

Originally Posted by KLouis
It will allow you, once 14 days have passed after the flight in question.
Exactly what KLouis said. Warning - the retro page will allow you to select dates less 14 days have passed when you first open the page. Then if you fill in other things, the date will turn red and you can not submit.

Once the page 'settles down', you will find the first date you can select. Calculate how many days you need to wait and come back. Even when the date is in the window, you will need to select it again after being on the page for 'some time'. Eventually the web page and the process work. It took 2 business days for me to get LH N credit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.