Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LH earning

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2015, 3:01 am

Good news everyone! LH earnings updated, with 100% for N class and 150% for other PE classes.

Very nice indeed. Thank you A3!
Old Oct 28, 2015, 5:30 am

Programs: A3 Gold, LH FTL
Originally Posted by malmostoso
Good news everyone! LH earnings updated, with 100% for N class and 150% for other PE classes.

If I remember correctly you were SEN at some point, are you joining us at the dark side?
Old Oct 28, 2015, 10:27 am

Originally Posted by kanor
If I remember correctly you were SEN at some point, are you joining us at the dark side?
Haha well still SEN, but will lose it so I am looking at alternatives
Old Oct 29, 2015, 8:05 am

Programs: A3*G
Originally Posted by malmostoso

Disappointed to see Q class now as 0 earning. I typically had a lot of fares in this class recently and they are not typically inexpensive. G has fallen also to 0 earning, but I don't usually see this one available.
Old Oct 29, 2015, 8:32 am

Programs: UA Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by eurotexan
Disappointed to see Q class now as 0 earning. I typically had a lot of fares in this class recently and they are not typically inexpensive. G has fallen also to 0 earning, but I don't usually see this one available.
G is premium economy booking code and earns 150% (See international). And Q still earns 50% in international travel BTW.
Old Nov 28, 2015, 2:37 pm

Programs: A3*G
Originally Posted by Mict
G is premium economy booking code and earns 150% (See international). And Q still earns 50% in international travel BTW.
Okay, so I was reviewing earning charts this evening when I stumbled across Q class on LH. It looks like it's back to earning in both Domestic (250 miles) and European Cross Border (500 miles).

I wonder when they put it "back" on as it definitely was in non-earning fare classes end of October when they made the update.
Old Dec 4, 2015, 1:07 am

Programs: *G
I booked LH flight FRA/BKK N class in Nov and because of LH strike, my LH flight was cancelled. Travel agency arranged TG FRA/BKK W class within the same PNR, however, TG W class is 0% on M+B.
The travel agency said, miles (N class 100%) should be added to my account because of a strike cancellation. At the moment, no miles for this flight are charged.
I should ask LH or A3? I have a M&M account.
I don't mind to charge the miles to even M&M.

* Downgrade refund is another issue. I claim it to LH now
Old Dec 4, 2015, 5:01 am

I think the chances of your getting miles are minimal (I should say almost zero). You wrote that the change was done by a TA, so how could M+B know that you cancelled your original flight because of the strike and not for another reason? This would be just your word. If LH had processed the change, it would have been different although, again, your chances for miles credit would be small...

As for the same PNR, I guess you're talking about the TA's reservation number, I can't think that LH and TG had the same one!
Old Dec 4, 2015, 5:37 am

Programs: *G
Originally Posted by KLouis
how could M+B know that you cancelled your original flight because of the strike and not for another reason?
yes, right, so I have to explain it to M+B.
- TA added the TG flight on my booking.
- the original LH flight was cancelled due to a strike.
- TA contacted with LH
- LH confirmed to change the booking to TG.
- No extra fee was issued on this changing.

on my booking record, the original tariff (Nxxxxx) shows next to TG flight info.
Old Dec 4, 2015, 5:46 am
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
If Involuntary Reroute is noted on your record, then you should be able to claim - do this through A3, not Miles & More.

If it isn't (and the original tariff is not really much use in this respect), you will probably struggle I'm afraid.
Old Dec 4, 2015, 12:10 pm

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, OA Gold (in memoriam), Hertz #1 Gold
Flew 4 LH segments last summer.
Got an op-up on 2 of them (FRA-ATH, MUC-LHR) and also got decent mileage on all of them (I think at least50%).

Blocked middle seat on 1/2 economy segments but there were all of them fully booked in Y (holiday season)
Old Dec 9, 2015, 9:37 am

Programs: LH FTL; A3*Gold
A couple days ago I flew a transatlantic leg on LH in Z. Expected to receive 150% miles, as per earning chart. Got only 100%. Has anybody had a similar problem? Any tips on the best way to get this resolved? So far my earnings with A3 were flawless.
Old Dec 9, 2015, 10:00 am

I can only interpret this as a mistake on either LH's or A3's side. Call M&B, I'm certain this will be resolved.
Old Dec 11, 2015, 9:30 am

Programs: Miles&Bonus *G
Originally Posted by DrHalxx
Blocked middle seat on 1/2 economy segments but there were all of them fully booked in Y (holiday season)
How does this work exactly? Is the blocked middle seat something you need to ask for, or is it automatically done for you?
Old Dec 11, 2015, 5:35 pm

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, OA Gold (in memoriam), Hertz #1 Gold
I usually mention and I always get the answer "we'll see, it's a very busy flight"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.