Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

'Normal' time for miles to post into Miles and Bonus account

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 4, 2013, 8:59 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NWIFlyer
Brief summary of posting times.

Airlines
  • Adria Airways: 5 days.
  • Aegean Airlines: 0 - 4 days (if upgrade voucher used, 0-17 days).
  • Air Canada: 2 - 5 days.
  • Air China: 3 - 9 days.
  • Air India: 1 day.
  • Air New Zealand: 2 - 4 days.
  • All Nippon Airways: 1- 7 days.
  • Asiana Airlines: 5 days.
  • Austrian Airlines: 1 - 9 working days
  • Avianca (Brazil): 1 - 10 days
  • Brussels Airlines: 8 days
  • Copa: 2-3 days
  • Croatia Airlines: 2 days
  • egyptair 7 days
  • Ethiopian: 1 - 5 days
  • EVA Airways: 2 - 6 days
  • LOT Polish Airlines: 1 - 2 days
  • Lufthansa: 1 - 8 days.
  • Scandinavian Airlines: 2 - 7 days (normally 2 - 3 from hubs, longer from outstations).
  • Shenzhen Airlines: 3 days
  • Singapore Airlines: 3 - 6 days.
  • South African: 2 - 4 days
  • Swiss International Air Lines: 1 - 6 days.
  • TAP: 2 days
  • Thai Airways: 2 - 4 days.
  • Turkish Airlines: 3 - 5 days.
  • United: 2 - 7 days

Hotels
  • booking.com: 5 - 7 days after hotel check-out

On-board duty free shopping on A3 flights
  • Around 3 weeks

Greek Airport Duty-Free shops
  • 2-3 days

Heathrow Rewards
  • Around 22 days

Car Rental
  • hertz 2 weeks
Print Wikipost

'Normal' time for miles to post into Miles and Bonus account

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2019, 7:41 am
Carlson Contributor Badge

Programs: M&M FTL, Miles+Bonus Gold
done. is a wiki so everybody can edit it.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 11:54 am

Personally I wonder what these statistics are good for. Not only we have no idea how many cases there really are (I would not bother to count the posts for each airline to find out) but a simple look at them shows that if one's miles haven't posted in 9 days, it's about time to retro-credit on line.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 12:22 pm

Programs: A3 *G, AA exePlat, AS MVP 75k Gold, JL sapphire, UA silver
Originally Posted by hsumh316
Im on my third week...used upgrade voucher too.
I sent a DM the A3 on Twitter. Done in a day after.
Old Jan 18, 2019, 8:30 am

Programs: Miles&Bonus *G
Originally Posted by KLouis
Personally I wonder what these statistics are good for. Not only we have no idea how many cases there really are (I would not bother to count the posts for each airline to find out) but a simple look at them shows that if one's miles haven't posted in 9 days, it's about time to retro-credit on line.
By the way, on-line retro-credit did not work for my coupon-upgraded flights, had to be done manually. I believe others had the same experience recently.
Old Jan 18, 2019, 7:12 pm

Originally Posted by blackball
By the way, on-line retro-credit did not work for my coupon-upgraded flights, had to be done manually. I believe others had the same experience recently.
I guess that by manually you mean by calling them; in other words, orally!
blackball likes this.
Old Feb 6, 2019, 4:05 am

Programs: SK, A3, QR
Hi all,

So I plan to take an SK-flight from ORD-CPH, which will requalify me for Gold on the last day of my qualification period. I'm aware that it will take a couple of days for it to post and thus my gold is likely to lapse for a few days.

My main concern is that the flight leaves at 10 PM, thus it will still be on the last day of qualification local time when I board the flight, but 1 day past that day Greek time. Does anyone know how this will show up in my account?

EDIT:
I looked up a past flight SFO-ZRH and that posted on the proper (local time) date, so no need to worry I guess.

Last edited by groovyfly; Feb 6, 2019 at 8:32 am
Old Feb 6, 2019, 7:53 pm

Originally Posted by groovyfly
Hi all,

So I plan to take an SK-flight from ORD-CPH, which will requalify me for Gold on the last day of my qualification period. I'm aware that it will take a couple of days for it to post and thus my gold is likely to lapse for a few days.

My main concern is that the flight leaves at 10 PM, thus it will still be on the last day of qualification local time when I board the flight, but 1 day past that day Greek time. Does anyone know how this will show up in my account?

EDIT:
I looked up a past flight SFO-ZRH and that posted on the proper (local time) date, so no need to worry I guess.
Please look at my post (#2) in this thread, answering a query on flying a "renewal flight" that late!
groovyfly likes this.
Old Feb 22, 2019, 2:40 am

Programs: A3 *G
Does anybody have any recent experience of how long TK flights are currently taking to post to M&B? Also if miles from the new airport (ISL) are posting normally with the very cheap fares they're offering from there.

The reason I ask is that my re-qualification date is only three weeks away and I recently took a domestic flight in Turkey. I need to know how many miles I'll get before I book my last trip of the year (making sure I earn enough to re-qualify). I flew ISL-AYT in Business (J) class four days ago, which still hasn't credited (a steal at 34 Euro). This should be in a 100% earning class. Are miles calculated the same as from IST at the moment? IST-AYT is 301 miles in GCMap. ISL isn't in there but it's a little further. With the trip I'm planning to book in early march I will need 268 miles to re-qualify. Do you reckon I'll be OK?

The flight I want to book for March has gone up in price twice in the last two days but I'm loathe to book now - just in case I end up needing more miles.

Last edited by Knobbgb; Feb 22, 2019 at 3:15 am
Old Feb 22, 2019, 3:59 am

my domestic TK flights were posted after 2 working days, but in Jan a friend flew from IST to GRU and his miles are not posted yet (even after retroclaim)
Old Feb 22, 2019, 11:06 am

Programs: A3 *G
HA. I kinda knew that would happen - I guess that's why I posted really. The miles were credited one hour after I asked the question. ISL-AYT in J, 295 miles (if anyone cares).
GBobon likes this.
Old Feb 23, 2019, 5:46 pm

Originally Posted by Knobbgb
HA. I kinda knew that would happen - I guess that's why I posted really. The miles were credited one hour after I asked the question. ISL-AYT in J, 295 miles (if anyone cares).
That reminds me of my mother's sneaky plan to speed-up service times in restaurants! When I was a student and visited my parents in Wiesbaden over a weekend, we'd often drive on Sunday to a nice restaurant in the Rheingau for lunch, sitting outside and enjoying the views when the weather was good. If it took too long to get served as was usually the case, my mom would light up a cigarette: within minutes, always before she had finished smoking the cigarette, the waitress would appear with our order!
Old Feb 25, 2019, 12:24 am

Fyi, I flew last Sunday from ATH to LHR via ZRH with Swiss and only the first flight was credited so I had to retroclaim de last one, as around I read some reports about this issue...
Old Mar 6, 2019, 11:07 am
Suspended

Programs: SQ LPPS, A3 *G, BA Silver aiming for Bronze
I've just had SAS sectors post in 48 hours, it's what I experience normally with them.
Old Mar 20, 2019, 8:17 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, A3*G
Originally Posted by Furry
I also got "93-Your request has been rejected." on all retroclaims (TK).. Probably need to wait for a while and then call in. Did yours credit already and did you call CS?
I'm still waiting for my points to credit.. 2 months after contacting A3 CS and almost 3 month from the flights. They are still "waiting reply from the operating airline Turkish Airlines". Don't know which party is the blame and root cause of this delay, but still not very good service towards their customers.
Old Mar 20, 2019, 8:46 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by lhrpete
I've just had SAS sectors post in 48 hours, it's what I experience normally with them.
My SAS flights seem to hit my A3 account within 2-3 days after flight. It's been a while since there's been an exception of that for me unless the flight doesn't post at all -- rare as that is with A3 for me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.