"Suite Night Upgrades" from 2020

Hide Wikipost
Old Sep 18, 19, 5:55 pm   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: IMH
Wiki Link
What Accor has told us so far about the forthcoming suite upgrades:
"On reaching Platinum status, receive 2 Suite Night Upgrades. Booked in advance, guaranteed.

Earn a third Suite Night Upgrade at 18,000 Status points, and then an additional one every 4,000 Status points. Up to 12 a year."
Print Wikipost

Old Sep 19, 19, 1:51 am
IMH
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Accor & IHG Plat, Meliá & HH & Marriott & Radisson Gold
"Suite Night Upgrades" from 2020

This thread is intended to gather information about the "Suite Night Upgrades" that are being introduced as part of the Accor Live Limitless programme when it replaces Le Club at the end of 2019.

This thread supplements the existing general thread about the new ALL programme, which contains information and speculation about multiple aspects of the new scheme.

It will be useful to add and maintain a wiki, focussing on 'hard' information that is of practical use. Questions to be answered include:
  • How do I earn "suite night upgrades"?
  • When can eligible members use their guaranteed suite upgrades?
  • When do suite upgrades expire (last dates for reservations or stays)?
  • What are the requirements for a booking to be eligible for a suite upgrade (room type/category and/or rate)?
  • Can they be applied to existing bookings, or only to new reservations?
  • Are they subject to capacity controls and/or caprice?
  • When will upgrades be confirmed?
  • Will there be a waiting list system?
Please feel free to add questions, as well as answers!

In time we will see whether this thread is also a good home for reports of how the "suite nights" benefit is handled in practice by different properties across brands, countries and/or regions. I suspect we'll add threads as time goes on, in which case linking from the wiki will be helpful.
Old Sep 19, 19, 3:13 am

great idear
i asked pulman and fairmont about it
their response is that in nov they get guidelines about it
greetings
cornelis
Old Sep 19, 19, 4:51 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum Ultimate / Accor Hotel Platinum
Good idea !

I talked yesterday with a Sofitel GM about the new ALL program and he did not know anything about it
Neither he knew about the 2 levels introduced (Diamond & Invitation only).

To be implemented early 2020, he confirmed me they should receive clear informations and guidelines in November
bhrubin likes this.

Search this Thread