Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2019, 6:15 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Dav77
i think is most relevant the % of point Payback you receive for each stay

100€ at platinum level give you 440 points (8.80 € / 8.80%)

There are often (I would say “very” often, depending on country) promo x2/x3/X4 points,
I totally agree with the first sentence.

For me, the promos are often worthless. Just this month, I was waiting for one. The Accor property I want to stay at ran out of rooms, so I booked elsewhere. 12 hours later, a promo appeared. Unlike every other major chain, you can't book before a promo appears, because Accor requires that you register before booking, not just before staying.

On earn:burn ratio, Accor earning you 5%-8.8% (2.5%-4.4% at Ibis, etc) is worse than just using one of the general hotel booking site schemes (hotels.com, etc) unless you hit promos.

Meanwhile, I recently booked 5 nights in a Cat 1 Marriott hotel that would have cost $657, a return on $3000 (30k pts at 10pts/$ non-elite) of almost 22% without promos! Yes, I took advantage of the 5th-night-free and I booked well ahead because the property is about to move to Cat 2, but that's part of the game. With Accor, there is no game, just lame.
Old Feb 22, 2019, 6:53 am
Marriott 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Marriott Amb; Hyatt Globalist; Shangri-la Diamond; IHG SpireAmb; Hilton D; Accor G
Originally Posted by starflyergold
They do consider all three: Marriott, IHG and Hilton:

Bazin (Accor CEO) said he will spend 99.9 percent of his time to build “teams, brands, loyalty.”
It irks him that competitors such as Marriott, Hilton, and InterContinental Hotels Group get between 40 and 60 percent of bookings from their loyalty programs while Accor attracts just 30 percent. Those chains also earn partnership revenue of $250 million to $600 million, while Accor generates only $6 million.
https://skift.com/2019/02/21/accor-r...yalty-program/
Who would've thought that competitors which actually have loyalty programs that give real benefits (i.e. reasons for loyalty) achieve better loyalty…
Brendan, IMH, submonte and 6 others like this.
Old Feb 22, 2019, 9:29 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Maybe, though even Accor would have noticed that a lot of Bonvoy noise at the moment isn't exactly positive....
Accor surprised that Marriott have beat them at loyalty program nerfing game, so they want to introduce the new and most nerfed loyalty program and beat those Marriotts?
happygolucky_nomad and Dav77 like this.
Old Feb 22, 2019, 11:05 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
American company use French name for its program

French company use American name for its program

World is getting creazy
Old Feb 22, 2019, 9:18 pm

The All website has been updated with a video but no new details of exact starting date or criteria/benefits of new Loyalty tier.
Dav77 likes this.
Old Feb 23, 2019, 4:09 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by Kobetraveller
The All website has been updated with a video but no new details of exact starting date or criteria/benefits of new Loyalty tier.
the good things require long time .... 😀
Old Feb 23, 2019, 4:44 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
My understanding from having talked to people involved is that it would be January 2020.
Old Feb 23, 2019, 5:01 am

My understanding from having talked to people involved is that it would be January 2020.
Thank you. That is useful to know and makes sense.

I suppose this means that it will only be possible to achieve Platinum as the highest tier during 2019 with the same Platinum benefits to be enjoyed during 2020 (maybe, unless current Platinum benefits are increased/diluted for 2020).

However, beginning (for example) 1st January 2020 when our numbers are reset to zero we will also have a new Premium tier above Platinum which may be achievable by the most frequent stayers or highest spenders in 2020 assuming they keep the dual pathways of Nights or Points.

I suppose we will be informed about the new tiers, criteria and benefits sometime during 2019 (sooner the better) so that people can decide in advance what is best for them in terms of planning for 2020 . . . bookings aimed at either one of the new Accor tiers or else at another chain etc.

Anyway, all of this is just my guess based on a January start to the new ALL.
Firsttime4me2 likes this.
Old Feb 23, 2019, 6:11 am

Programs: Le Club Accor Gold
Actually there is a reference in the video to the beginning of the program. In the end of the video you can read below the logo "By the end of 2019".
Old Feb 23, 2019, 7:53 pm
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor Live Limitless, Accor Plus, World Of Hyatt
Originally Posted by Dav77
American company use French name for its program

French company use American name for its program

World is getting creazy
Interesting world indeed!
Old Feb 23, 2019, 10:59 pm

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
I feel the recent change in LCAH was resemblance of IHG . So maybe those people had moved from IHG to Accor and now will mess LCAH even more. Make Spire status that completely useless
Old Feb 23, 2019, 11:17 pm

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Stays 100 nights and spends $20k to earn ALL new elite member tier! ALL ambassador !

Dav77 likes this.
Old Feb 25, 2019, 10:42 pm
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
I haven't added my two cents to the new program and just wanted to chime in.

To the new launch:
Interesting, and in my mind a good idea to introduce higher tier(s).
I agree too that it would be good to find out earlier about the plan. Where RIGHT NOW would be the time to capitalize on Marriott members are leaving that brand, and FPC members not trusting Accor; Accor has come out with some marketing Fuzz.

Be PRECISE in your message to your members. Come out early enough with the information.
Honestly I don't think people would care that the new cycle starts only in 2020. But if there is something to look forward to, members will work on it NOW. Does Accor honestly think that lost members in 2019 will come back miraculously in 2020?

Now to the elephant in the room:

- Mr Bazin is WRONG. More Hyatt etc members book through their loyalty programs BECAUSE YOU HAVE A HORRIBLE IT SYSTEM AND CUSTOMER SERVICE!

a) Is Mr Bazin in denial?
b) Does he not get feedback from anybody?
c) Why does he keep talking about "investments" into IT etc, but not come out clean and say something is wrong and needs an urgent change?
d) Empower your CS staff! Many hotels work in the interest of property/franchise owners and not in the interest of your loyal customers. Empower the staff you can directly manage (Customer service) to set things right.
Old Feb 25, 2019, 11:05 pm
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Now to the elephant in the room:

- Mr Bazin is WRONG. More Hyatt etc members book through their loyalty programs BECAUSE YOU HAVE A HORRIBLE IT SYSTEM AND CUSTOMER SERVICE!
This! ^ Mr Bazin also believes executive lounges are a waste of money in most parts of the world. He's wrong on that issue too.
Old Feb 26, 2019, 2:07 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Hey guys, may be it’s not (yet ?) time for complaining but to give ALL a chance ?
Well, I have to agree with the other. The choice of ALL as the name of the program is as stupid as Bonvoy on Marriott.

Can't they find a more exciting name? I think Le Club sounds much better than ALL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.