Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2019, 5:26 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Can somebody point the link with the new information? I'd like to read up on it.

Found it: https://all.accor.com/

Some thoughts: What a welcome addition those suite upgrades are. I got a little FPC flashback reading about those. Except I won't get any because I will "only" make it to gold (keep in mind: with only one stay) and therefore not be worthy enough to earn those. Hmpf.

In conclusion I have already lost massively on with the FPC merger and even with ALL I won't receive any of that back So sadly I don't feel that much more "recognized" than with LCAH, although still a lot less recognized than with FPC.

Like all other FPC Premium members I feel like one of the big loosers of the last two years, however, maybe with the new earning options I will make it to platinum? In contrary to before I'm actually looking forward to learn about this now.

Last edited by Nick Art; Mar 4, 2019 at 5:39 am
Old Mar 4, 2019, 5:27 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
A couple of questions.

Firstly the night suite awards is not just for 1 night right? Like the Fairmont members had before. Because in that case to extract good value you would be best stay for 4 plus days at a good hotel to make it worth while.

Also assuming the regular upgrade upon arriving wont be limited to rooms. So if I book the junior suite I hope I still have the chance to get the prestige suite.

Diamond is interesting but as others said no details.
Looked back at 2018 status point thread. It seems 3 people earned over 26,000 status points. Goldrack Just over 26k. Gilbture around 22k-23k So wonder if it will encourage them to push to that level.

Dissapointed no mention on life membership. Invitee level is useless for us unless it also considered how many points you earnt over the last decade or 2.

Finally good to see plat have a bit more difference with gold Concerning upgrades.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 5:29 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by tris06
A couple of questions.

Firstly the night suite awards is not just for 1 night right? Like the Fairmont members had before. Because in that case to extract good value you would be best stay for 4 plus days at a good hotel to make it worth while.

Also assuming the regular upgrade upon arriving wont be limited to rooms. So if I book the junior suite I hope I still have the chance to get the prestige suite.

Looked back at 2018 status point thread. It seems 3 people earned over 26,000 status points. Goldrack Just over 26k. Gilbture around 22k-23k So wonder if it will encourage them to push to that level.

Dissapointed no mention on life membership. Invitee level is useless for us unless it also considered how many points you earnt over the last decade or 2.

Finally good to see plat have a bit more difference with gold Concerning upgrades.
The fairmont suite upgrades were for the complete stay. I'm pretty sure this is the same case here
Old Mar 4, 2019, 5:30 am
MPC

Programs: CX DM, SPG PLT, Accor PLT, IHG PLT AMB, Hyatt DM, HH DM
I suppose one suite night upgrade refers to one night but not one stay with less than x night
for Hyatt the suite night award refers to stay (with less than x night)
Old Mar 4, 2019, 5:31 am
R2

Why do they call it 'Suite Night Upgrade'? Why not just call it Guaranteed Suite Upgrade or just Suite Upgrade? I'm sure it's not the intention but it almost sounds like it's limited to one night, not one stay. And there surely is a lenght limitation (at FPC it used to be 5 nigths max for the Suite upgrade).

Having said that, I really like this benefit...it almost seems like they have listened to the whining of all of us ex-FPC members on the loss of that.
Admiral Ackbar and Nick Art like this.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 5:35 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by R2
Why do they call it 'Suite Night Upgrade'? Why not just call it Guaranteed Suite Upgrade or just Suite Upgrade? I'm sure it's not the intention but it almost sounds like it's limited to one night, not one stay. And there surely is a lenght limitation (at FPC it used to be 5 nigths max for the Suite upgrade).
I've used suite night upgrades for stays longer than 5 nights before though... Must have been lucky.

Originally Posted by R2

Having said that, I really like this benefit...it almost seems like they have listened to the whining of all of us ex-FPC members on the loss of that.
I have to give credit where credit is due. I tip my fedora to you, LCAH. W-- Well done. shiver (I can't believe that I can actually honestly say that).

Last edited by Nick Art; Mar 4, 2019 at 5:42 am
Old Mar 4, 2019, 5:55 am

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
now there are many hotels giving suite upgrade to platinum, but once the new status kicked in platinum might only get "next category".

i have a feeling that platinum will soon become "GOLD with lounge benefit".

let's hope accor wont open platinum for status match, else it will further devalue the status.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 5:58 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by tris06
A couple of questions.

The suite upgrades in the former FPC were good for the entire stay, with one exception... it was only up to 5 nights. Whenever I booked a longer stay, I would need to redeem 2 upgrade certificates. I would imagine the new program would be similar. If the upgrade is only good for a single night, then it is completely useless (which, on second thought, given Accor's track record, wouldn't be entirely surprising).

In 2018, I would have also been over 26,000 points, had my Fairmont stays prior to July 1 counted in LeClub. This year, other than one more ski trip later this month, I have no plans for any more Accor stays at all in 2019, let alone motivation to shoot for 26,000. I don't see any point in pushing toward something for which the benefits are unknown. All of my 2019 stays were booked over a year ago, back when FPC was still running, so I'm just finishing out existing bookings. The latest release says that additional information on the new tiers will be released "later in the year"!

At least my press release of "leaked" benefits (the timing of my post wasn't accidental, BTW) spelled out all the fake details!
Nick Art likes this.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 6:02 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by nrouxel
25hours and Mövenpick will join Accor Live Limitless. I must say I really like 25H hotels, but I did not stayed a lot because they did not joined LeClubAccorHotels
25hours have some very nice properties indeed. A great addition.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 6:26 am

Programs: Accor Platinum, Eurobonus Gold, Flying Blue Gold
Okay, cautiously optimistic now. Like the sound of most things there. The 26,000 threshold also sounds surprisingly reasonable as a hard-to-get-but-not-impossible top tier (I would have made Diamond in 2018 but not in 2017).
Old Mar 4, 2019, 6:30 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
I personally would add some form of minimum nights requirement to the 26,000. Why should someone staying in a Suite over winter in an Expensive Fairmont or at the Raffles be able to achieve Diamond after let's say just 7 nights?

I would set Diamond at 26,000 with min 30 nights. THAT is loyalty which deserves recognition. Not just some $$$ spent.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 7:27 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Maybe just make it like current quallification .... nights or spends.

100 nights or 26k status point
Old Mar 4, 2019, 8:30 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
it seems not bad.

Honestly. It seems very good and not so difficult to achieve.

I’m not interested in Accor anymore, maybe in the future.

But it seems much more than what I was expecting from Accor.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 9:01 am

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
in order to fight for diamond status, you will accumulate tons of reward points, so you wont burn point because it will reduce your status point earning.
at the end accor will generate more revenue because you pay them in cash.
tris06 likes this.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 9:24 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by jiunsoh
in order to fight for diamond status, you will accumulate tons of reward points, so you wont burn point because it will reduce your status point earning.
at the end accor will generate more revenue because you pay them in cash.
Exactly.
If Accor can interest enough members to aim for this then they will be happy for sure. But what kind of extra benefits could you offer? Anyone want to take a guess? And please it is not 3 apples on arrival.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.