Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Cannot find the reservations on my account

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2016, 9:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T

I made 3 bookings last Saturday night. But I cannot see those reservations on my account.

I did receive the confirmation and my point was also deducted. 1 hotel has charge my CC and another has confirmed my stays.

Any one else experience the problem?

Is tis because they were overloaded on the last minute?
Old Nov 13, 2016, 10:59 pm

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by lingua101
I made 3 bookings last Saturday night. But I cannot see those reservations on my account.

I've had bookings not appear online until 3 or 4 days after the booking before....
Old Nov 13, 2016, 11:05 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by perthite
I've had bookings not appear online until 3 or 4 days after the booking before....
OK. I am a bit worry coz one of the hotel sent me an email telling me about a wedding on 11-14Dec, when my booking is supposed to be 14-16Dex.
Old Nov 13, 2016, 11:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Try to add the booking manually (by entering the booking ref).
Old Nov 14, 2016, 1:59 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Goldorak
Try to add the booking manually (by entering the booking ref).
That's what I was thinking to do, but I cannot find a way to do that.

I called AccorPlus Singapore, the lady also cannot tell me how to add it manually. I have given her my 3 booking references and asked her to check.

Last edited by lingua101; Nov 14, 2016 at 2:04 am
Old Nov 14, 2016, 2:04 am
Original Poster

That's what I was thinking to do, but I cannot find a way to do that.

I called AccorPlus Singapore, the lady also cannot tell me how to add it manually. I have given her my 3 booking references and asked her to check.
OK. I just logged into my account. Now I can see these 3 bookings. Not sure if the delay or the call to Singapore office did the wonder.
Old Nov 14, 2016, 11:54 pm

Programs: SPG LTP, HH D
Got the same problem. Just did a booking and received the SMS confirmations from accor as well as the credit card's issuing bank. But this new reservation has not appeared in My Bookings. Yet when I do a manual search using booking code and arrival date, I can find the reservation.

Oh, and the My Trips function in the iOS version of the app is a POS:
1. Why doesn't the reservation automatically and immediately appear in there (as they do in most/all hotel apps)?
2. Why is the calendar to enter the dates of the stay into My Trips one day off - to enter an arrival date of 10 Dec and a departure date of 13 Dec, you'd have to click on 11 Dec and 14 Dec!

Old Nov 15, 2016, 1:34 pm

Programs: FB Plat for Life, HHonors Gold

I did receive the confirmation and my point was also deducted. 1 hotel has charge my CC and another has confirmed my stays.

Any one else experience the problem?

Is tis because they were overloaded on the last minute?
Experienced the same with a booking earlier this week - looks like an IT issue - booking is now showing in my account.
Old Nov 16, 2016, 12:22 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Got the same problem...
Old Nov 16, 2016, 12:24 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Same problem here for a booking made yesterday. I added it manually to my account this morning and it worked.
Moreover there was no option to use points for the paiement, which is what I wanted to do. As this was an important booking with a high risk of not finding availability even a few hours later, I went ahead but could not understand why there was no option to use points.
Old Nov 16, 2016, 1:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I had the same problem too for a reservation made last Friday. It seemed that somehow my LCAH number dropped out of the reservation when booking. I asked the hotel to add it back and the reservation appeared in my account. To those who say that they added themselves manually, how do you do that? That was my first intention but could not see any way to do that: When logged in, I could not find a way to pull up a reservation that did not come up in my account and, when not logged-in, I could enter a reservation number to pull up a reservation but could not find a way to add my LCAH number to the existing (non changeable/non cancellable) reservation; the only option available was to cancel the reservation (which clearly I was not going to do).
Old Nov 16, 2016, 2:14 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dannybhoy
Got the same problem. Just did a booking and received the SMS confirmations from accor as well as the credit card's issuing bank. But this new reservation has not appeared in My Bookings. Yet when I do a manual search using booking code and arrival date, I can find the reservation.

Oh, and the My Trips function in the iOS version of the app is a POS:
1. Why doesn't the reservation automatically and immediately appear in there (as they do in most/all hotel apps)?
2. Why is the calendar to enter the dates of the stay into My Trips one day off - to enter an arrival date of 10 Dec and a departure date of 13 Dec, you'd have to click on 11 Dec and 14 Dec!

How you do that? I cannot find a way to search for reservation manually.
Old Nov 16, 2016, 2:20 am
Original Poster

The Customer Support from AccorPlus Singapore called me yesterday. When I asked what happen, he seemed not very comfortable to answer it. He told me it may be because the hotel has not confirmed the booking.

Since when the confirmation needs to be confirmed first by the hotel before appearing in my account when the confirmation has been sent out.

My theory, they probably are still running 2 sets of servers, old and new now, as they are having a new design. Hence the booking may go to 1 set of server and have not been synched to another server.

Actually, I remember I saw briefly my reservation appear on the top left page, as it will show the closer reservation which happen my new reservation was in December compare to the one that in the system (Jan 2017). Then it disappeared.

The other problem that I faced yesterday, I was cancelling my comp night reservation. After the cancellation, the # of comp night did not increase by 1. This was only updated few hours later.
Old Nov 16, 2016, 6:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

How you do that? I cannot find a way to search for reservation manually.
IME you need to log out first, after which a "manage reservations" link will appear towards the top right of the page.
Old Feb 8, 2019, 6:37 am

Programs: Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, Accor, Hyatt, (Former IHG Ambassador)
I had this problem today....could not see the reservation I made on accor website on my accor account.
However, I was still able to view the missing reservation using this link:

https://secure.accorhotels.com/store.../bookings/home

However, I could not add it to the section "My reservations - My upcoming stays" on my accor account.

Last edited by est-gratuite; Feb 8, 2019 at 6:43 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.