Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2019, 2:51 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Last time I was in this hotel I did not meditate, neither relax actually. The service and recognition were so poor I had a word with the acting manager. Be aware those are renovated rooms with the bathroom within the room, without any physical separation. I think I posted a picture in the mini-review thread.
Dav77 likes this.
Old Aug 21, 2019, 3:55 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Any one getting this error when trying to do booking? It seems the system does not recognizing my membership number

Old Aug 21, 2019, 4:04 am

Programs: NZ Elite *G, QF Gold, Accor+ Diamond
Originally Posted by lingua101
Any one getting this error when trying to do booking? It seems the system does not recognizing my membership number
Yes, it was fine an hour or 2 ago when I did dummy bookings and now that I'm ready to book I get this.
Old Aug 21, 2019, 4:27 am

Programs: All Diamond
Your identification is not valid; please re-enter your details or contact your sales representative.

That's what I am currently getting

Old Aug 21, 2019, 5:07 am
R2

+1. Can not make bookings logged in.
Old Aug 21, 2019, 8:03 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire
It looks like the site is being updated. See screenshot below with different layout. I am also being asked to log in even though I already have.

Old Aug 21, 2019, 2:17 pm

Programs: NZ Elite *G, QF Gold, Accor+ Diamond
It's working for me now.
Old Aug 21, 2019, 3:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Castleford Tiger
In my experience this is a hotel to avoid. I made a reservation for earlier in the year and they insisted that I fax them my credit card details, even though I had used my card to secure the room. I declined, so they cancelled the room. I stayed at the Doubletree across the river instead, which was relaxing but I did not get to meditate.

CT
Originally Posted by fransknorge
Last time I was in this hotel I did not meditate, neither relax actually. The service and recognition were so poor I had a word with the acting manager. Be aware those are renovated rooms with the bathroom within the room, without any physical separation. I think I posted a picture in the mini-review thread.
OK, thanks guys. I think I’m going to study other options...
Old Aug 21, 2019, 7:09 pm

Programs: ALL
It looks like the site is being updated. See screenshot below with different layout. I am also being asked to log in even though I already have.
Most probably A/B testing for the time being.
Old Aug 21, 2019, 10:10 pm

Originally Posted by Castleford Tiger

Apparently Accor IT does not know what is "Maintenance Page" or at least they need to put some message that account login is not working for time being so that not creating unnecessary panic
Old Sep 5, 2019, 9:27 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, Accor Le Club, Hilton HHonors, Hertz Gold Plus, Avis Preferred
I was looking for a 3 nights stay at the Fairmont Empress, there is "Every 3rd night free rate" and both accorhotels.com and fairmont.com charge CAD 479.00 for the first two nights and 0 for the third. It gets interesting once all the taxes are included, with accorhotels charging a total amount of CAD 1202.87 and fairmont.com CAD 1122.40. Wondering where the extra CAD 82.47 are going...

Old Sep 5, 2019, 10:10 pm

Originally Posted by SkyteamEP
I was looking for a 3 nights stay at the Fairmont Empress, there is "Every 3rd night free rate" and both accorhotels.com and fairmont.com charge CAD 479.00 for the first two nights and 0 for the third. It gets interesting once all the taxes are included, with accorhotels charging a total amount of CAD 1202.87 and fairmont.com CAD 1122.40. Wondering where the extra CAD 82.47 are going...
Clearly the Bilingual Service Charge
SkyteamEP likes this.
Old Sep 16, 2019, 1:42 am

Programs: LH SEN, HH Dia, Accor Plat
The last one....

Unable to access my account on the app although showing sort of my name. My first name was just missing the "é".
Called CSR to make sure my account had not been hacked and I felt relieved that it was only the Accor usual promotion to production issues as they confirmed the bug.
Old Sep 17, 2019, 2:06 am

I cannot see my future booking (which I have 3) in the apps. I can see those reservations on the web. Anyone has the same issue?
Old Sep 17, 2019, 3:43 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire
Originally Posted by lingua101
I cannot see my future booking (which I have 3) in the apps. I can see those reservations on the web. Anyone has the same issue?
Yes, It is the same for me on the App. OK on the website, but takes an age to load.

CT

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.