Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Red Hot Rooms page not showing all rooms

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2022, 8:24 pm
Original Poster

Red Hot Rooms page not showing all rooms

I've noticed that often I will see a "Red Hot Room Accor Plus" rate on a hotel, but it will not be listed on the Red Hot Rooms page on the Accor Plus website, which seems to only show a small number of the rooms.

Am I doing something wrong or is there an easier way of browsing or filtering for Red Hot Rooms that will actually show all the current offers?
Old Feb 8, 2022, 9:45 am

Programs: Various shiny cards at hotel chains and airlines
I have noticed the same thing. You can discover sometimes Red Hot rates just when browsing specific hotels, even not listed on the Accor Plus official list. I think likely some hotels decide to add availablity when times are slow.
Old Aug 12, 2022, 7:08 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
I saw this hotel listed at Red Hot Rooms promotion for $x. But when I go to make a booking, the price show as $y. Of course $y >$x.

There is no way I can find a room at $x.

I emailed the hotel, first I was told it is limited room availability. Is this correct? I thought as long as the room type is available for those period, they should sell it at $x.

Then I was told there is one room left available for the date I am looking for. But I cannot find it. Then later I was told the rate is subject to dynamic pricing.

This ia a rather new property and new brand within Accor. Do they even understand the rule?

I was thinking to give Accor a second chance after "boycotting" them for few years. Apparently the confusion is still here
Old Aug 12, 2022, 2:56 pm
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Gold, VA Gold, IHG Spire, Accor Plat, Marriot Plat, Hilton Diamond
Red hot rooms are limited availability, always have been, and have probably sold out already. The unpublished ones are often better for that reason.
Old Aug 15, 2022, 8:55 pm

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by markis10
Red hot rooms are limited availability, always have been, and have probably sold out already. The unpublished ones are often better for that reason.
How do we know it is sold out?

In my case, they are still quotting me Red hot rooms, but at higher rate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.