Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Fairmont Gift Cards are 20% off at Canadian Tire

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2019, 8:18 am
Original Poster

But does anyone know which locations carry them. I have checked Langley and Coquitlam and neither store has them.
Old Dec 14, 2019, 9:00 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
I've never noticed them at Canadian Tire before. But, since those are just the LifeExperience cards, and not the Fairmont cards, you would be better off just buying them from Costco.ca at 25% off (if you're a member), or waiting for a sale on the LE website (if you're not a Costco member). They had 22% off on Black Friday on the LE website, and may do the same on Boxing Day. Unless you actually prefer a plastic card, I wouldn't bother buying them at a retailer.
Old Dec 14, 2019, 9:17 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CanadaDH
I've never noticed them at Canadian Tire before. But, since those are just the LifeExperience cards, and not the Fairmont cards, you would be better off just buying them from Costco.ca at 25% off (if you're a member), or waiting for a sale on the LE website (if you're not a Costco member). They had 22% off on Black Friday on the LE website, and may do the same on Boxing Day. Unless you actually prefer a plastic card, I wouldn't bother buying them at a retailer.
Thanks for the info CanadaDH. I am a member at Costco.
I was wanting the Fairmont gift card to use at a restaurant, when Not staying at the hotel. I wonder if the LifeExperience cards can be used that way?
I will email a Fairmont hotel & see.
Old Dec 14, 2019, 10:36 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by CanuckFan
Thanks for the info CanadaDH. I am a member at Costco.
I was wanting the Fairmont gift card to use at a restaurant, when Not staying at the hotel. I wonder if the LifeExperience cards can be used that way?
I will email a Fairmont hotel & see.
The genuine Fairmont gift cards can certainly be used at restaurants when not staying at the hotel. The Fairmont LE certificates might be up to the discretion of the hotel, but they don't have to. They can be used to pay for restaurant charges, or any other expenses charged to the room, but the terms and conditions on the certificate do say that the certificate must be applied to the guest folio at check-out. The restaurant staff won't have any way to redeem it, and the front desk would need to get involved.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.