Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accor/Mantra merge

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2019, 5:07 am

Programs: All Diamond
Originally Posted by PabloM

Does anyone have any sense of what benefits we might get at Mantra? I’ve not stayed at a Mantra for a long time, but my assumption is that they are mainly self contained apartments, so even having a restaurant onsite would be rare. Certainly no lounges. Am I correct, or has my limited experience been different to the norm?
I stayed at Mantra Mooloolaba last weekend and there was a welcome card and bottle of bubbly in the fridge nicely cooling . Lovely apartment too and the deal I got was at least half the price of the Sebel up the road
Old Nov 7, 2019, 8:08 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
But did you book that through the Accor website or? It is not acceptable that benefits are exactly zero still now they have owned it for a while. Even just some introductory benefits (temporary promotional benefits) would be nice if they are not ready to fully implement it yet.
Old Nov 7, 2019, 4:33 pm

Originally Posted by tris06
But did you book that through the Accor website or? It is not acceptable that benefits are exactly zero still now they have owned it for a while. Even just some introductory benefits (temporary promotional benefits) would be nice if they are not ready to fully implement it yet.
Not sure if you are asking me that question or someone else but here is the booking reservation reply I got . It was from the mantra group itself but you can see it does mention Accor Plus and the more escapes promotion which is also run by Accor . Anyhow there was a bottle of bubbly in fridge and an absolute bargain of a price

Property Mantra Mooloolaba Room Type 1 Bedroom Number of PAX Sharing 2 Adult Check In Date 01.11.2019 Check Out Date 03.11.2019 Estimated Arrival Time 14:00 Wholesaler / Agent AccorPlus Agent Reference Alternate Booking Reference Rate Package More Escapes Special Requests Total Rate Package $ 240.00
Old Nov 8, 2019, 12:24 am

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by tris06
Good news but it did not give a date of when it is starting. I assume it is from now?
Who knows maybe i might requalify for plat next year now this happened...
It's now - "You'll now earn..."
Old Nov 20, 2019, 4:25 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor Diamond, Qantas Platinum
Does anyone know what the earning rates are for Mantra and Peppers? I can’t find it anywhere and the Accor website is surprisingly not up to date.
sycokid likes this.
Old Nov 20, 2019, 4:31 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
I think I have read somewhere that earning rates for Mantra are the same that for Adagio.
gilbertaue likes this.
Old Nov 20, 2019, 4:34 am

Originally Posted by nrouxel
I think I have read somewhere that earning rates for Mantra are the same that for Adagio.
Surely not, some of the Mantra and Peppers resorts are way in excess financially compared to the flagship brand Sofitel here in Australia !
Old Nov 20, 2019, 4:35 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Here it is :
Art Hotels, Mantra, Peppers & BreakFree : the number of points earned at these four brands is aligned with the Adagio
https://loyaltylobby.com/2019/11/11/...oint-earnings/
Old Nov 20, 2019, 6:49 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
Disappointing.
Old Nov 20, 2019, 8:49 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Very disappointing as Art hotel supposedly similar class as Novotels
Old Nov 20, 2019, 5:06 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

I emailed Peppers Bali, they said they are not integrated yet for Jan 2020 🙄
Old Nov 21, 2019, 4:00 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
I would say and hope this is a temporary thing. It would be nice if it was the same earning rate as say like Mercures and novotels but even say 1.5/2 status points per Euro should be a min. These hotels/apartments are not that cheap.

I think even Ibis hotels earn more than Mantra at the moment.
sycokid likes this.
Old Nov 21, 2019, 5:04 am
Accor Contributor Badge

starflyergold, tris06 and sycokid like this.
Old Nov 21, 2019, 12:37 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: LeClubAccorhotels Platinum, M&M FTL
To add to the insult, the Mantra properties tend to be more expensive than comparable "traditional Accor-branded" hotels of a similar tier. If anything, this adds yet another reason to stick to the regular brands
tris06, sycokid and cowism like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.