Wiki Posts
Search

Current promo point offers

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2020, 7:06 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Originally Posted by Todbringer
It's not about using this offer, it's more about not being able to see any offers that got me worried.

For example, just yesterday I accidentally stumbled upon what it seems is an offer in Italy. I was checking Capovaticano MGallery resort for a possible late August vacation if situation improves and noticed they have stay 7 nights pay 6 nights with half board offer.

Offers, especially discounts, free breakfast and extra points heavily influence my choices where to go and where to see (basically I choose destinations according to offers), so me realising I am unable to see entire part of the webpage that shows offers is disconcerting to say the least.

Agree.

Accor is very bad for showing offers. I too travel like you, going where there is the best value ( or altering my dates )

Unfortunately, I have to look on other blogs as well as here for offers, as I can not normally find them on the Accor site.

A good example is a Travelzoo offer for Windsor. £ 89 per night inc breakfast. Good (ish) hotel - have stayed there before- not on the Accor site. Just wondering if the Best Rate Guarantee ( will make sure rooms same ) will apply ? Saving is 50% off the Accor Price.
Old Jun 5, 2020, 8:14 am

Programs: ALL Black Limitless | Hilton Diamond | Hyatt Globalist | Marriott Ambassador | Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by hotel_user
Agree.

Accor is very bad for showing offers. I too travel like you, going where there is the best value ( or altering my dates )

Unfortunately, I have to look on other blogs as well as here for offers, as I can not normally find them on the Accor site.

A good example is a Travelzoo offer for Windsor. £ 89 per night inc breakfast. Good (ish) hotel - have stayed there before- not on the Accor site. Just wondering if the Best Rate Guarantee ( will make sure rooms same ) will apply ? Saving is 50% off the Accor Price.
Didn't even know about Travelzoo and those offers, thanks for sharing hotel_user I'm a bit like that too a lot of the time - going where the best value is any altering dates. With offers like these, is it like an Expedia where you basically book through them and therefore would miss on collecting Accor points?

Let us know if you'd go and if you'd get the Best Rate Guarantee treatment

Back to Accor and points/deals and even dream stays and private sales, totally think so too. So difficult to find out what promotions there are, and also individual properties and brands seem to have promotions that you can not find on the main Accor site - the Fairmont deals are a great example.

Another point Accor is missing the ball is a proper sync'ed newsletter system...I actually went to search to sign up for all different types of newsletters and signed up my email address (Fairmont, Accor, etc. etc.) but I rarely get any deals on my email - the only thing I'll receive is the general ALL member mail.
Old Jun 5, 2020, 8:40 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Yes, not able to collect Accor Points or status recognition. Not that bothered as 50% saving is not to be sneezed at ! ( the most I would have got would be about 2 - 5 € saving or points as a guess ) OH loves the hotel, I am not impressed. The location is 100% though ( rooms went for over $2000 per night during the Meggan and Harry wedding - to TV crews ).

Will try the BRG, but not hopeful as the rate is semi refundable and that may be a deal breaker. ( ie can cancel and move dates upto 14 days of travel ) that would not be a problem on Hilton etc.

It is a shame that Accor does not have a sensible program of showing people ( who ever they are and where ever they are located ) all the offers. I can only assume its a combination of ineptitude and deliberate action ( hey who wants to offer a good rate to someone who may take it as they have either stayed there before or are registered in the same country ) - but this is the Accor that we know and love / hate
Old Jun 6, 2020, 2:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
The link works for me.
works for me as well.

However can you actually get to France to use the offer ?
People in France can now travel freely in the whole country (except overseas territories) since June 2nd (no more restriction to 100 km from home). And France borders for Schengen travelers should normally reopen on June 15.
https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/new...-from-june-15/
hotel_user likes this.
Old Jun 7, 2020, 12:09 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Accor ALL Germany, Austria & Switzerland 500 Bonus Points Per Stay June 1 – September 1, 2020

Another 500 point offer. Can be used upto ten times though.

Note : Must book a fully flexable rate - so probably makes the offer not worthwhile if you book prepaid. ( Ok who is booking a pre-paid rate at the moment ? to save 10€ per stay )

https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...6101890a180513

More chance of using this one though, as Europe looks like it is opening.
Old Jun 8, 2020, 2:57 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Ok, when I clicked on the link it took me to accor/offers/earn more rewards points/this offer

When I try to click "Earn more reward points" to try and go see all offers that give more rewards points, it is unclickable for some reason

I remember that Accor site before this mess used to have where I could choose offers and then choose to see all offers that make me earn more reward points, but now i can't find it anywhere. Actually, when I click on offers all it shows me is crappy 5% off for membership or usual stay longer or myresort benefits nonsense that's just normal prices for members that are valid always.

At first I thought because of Corona they still don't have any good offers but that they would come later, but now i see not only they have offers, but it seems part of the page that shows offers according to what the offer is (ie offers that give some extra points, etc) still exists but I can't see it as an option.

Anyone knows why that is? Do you others see normal offers and have option to see offers under category "earn more points"?

I can't even see 4x points for new hotels, and also for that i thought that it's because of corona virus, but i'm not so sure anymore. Does anyone see 4x for new openings offer?
I can not see any offers on all.accor.com. I also have to search for offers on other blogs...
hotel_user likes this.
Old Jun 8, 2020, 4:16 am

Programs: LeClubAccor
Accor Live Limitless members with Mastercard can book any of the hotels for stays through May 31, 2021, with the flexibility (the rate is prepaid).

You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.

READ MORE: Accor ALL Rate & Bonus Points And Miles Promotions

Note that you can change the date of your reservation once without any fees through May 2021.

Keep in mind the following blackout dates:

• 4 December 2020 – 9 January 2021
  • 11– 20 February 2021
  • 2 – 11 April 2021
Here are the eligible countries for this sale:
  • Cambodia
  • Laos
  • Maldives
  • Myanmar
  • Philippines
  • Thailand
  • Vietnam

Here’s information about this sale:

33% off with the flexibility to change your stay across Upper Southeast Asia

Dreaming of your next vacation, but not sure exactly when?

Pay Now, Travel Later with Mastercard® and Accor: Enjoy a 33% discount on accommodation when you plan your trip now, with the flexibility to change your stay date through the end of May 2021.

Be inspired by 160 Accor hotels throughout Cambodia, Laos, the Maldives, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. Whether you crave beachside bliss, a mountain escape or an urban adventure, you’ll find just what you need with 13 brands, including favorites such as Raffles, Fairmont, Sofitel, Pullman, Novotel, Mercure and ibis.
hotel_user and IstKong like this.
Old Jun 8, 2020, 6:31 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by nrouxel
I can not see any offers on all.accor.com. I also have to search for offers on other blogs...
It is as if Accor are going out of their way to get new customers ?
Old Jun 8, 2020, 6:33 am

Not that, it's more that it seems some of us don't even see any offers at all, and it is as if they removed entire "Earn more reward points / Boost your reward points" category from the site for some of us.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Jun 8, 2020, 6:43 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Not that, it's more that it seems some of us don't even see any offers at all, and it is as if they removed entire "Earn more reward points / Boost your reward points" category from the site for some of us.

Sorry, I clicked post before I finished writing the post, but will not edit it now as I had intented as you replaied.

Anyway, what I was trying to say, is that I think Accor is trying to get new business, as they have no offers for existing customers ( who might book anway - or be so not Accor that there is no amount of offer that is worth the expense of attracting them ).

It is cheaper ( in terms of expence ) to keep an existing customer, than to capture a new customer. But that not how marketing people are paid.

The way in which Accor has handled this Virus will be written in text books as a classic example of not to handle a crisis ( cf Hilton and others )

By not showing the offers, Accor are "saving" money ( well thats what the bean counters think ). Other chains are preparing for sales and customer retention. As normal Accor are well behind the curve on this.

Once again sorry for cat speiing.
Old Jun 9, 2020, 7:15 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
Accor Live Limitless members with Mastercard can book any of the hotels for stays through May 31, 2021, with the flexibility (the rate is prepaid).

You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.

READ MORE: Accor ALL Rate & Bonus Points And Miles Promotions

Note that you can change the date of your reservation once without any fees through May 2021.

Keep in mind the following blackout dates:

• 4 December 2020 – 9 January 2021
  • 11– 20 February 2021
  • 2 – 11 April 2021
Here are the eligible countries for this sale:
  • Cambodia
  • Laos
  • Maldives
  • Myanmar
  • Philippines
  • Thailand
  • Vietnam

Here’s information about this sale:

33% off with the flexibility to change your stay across Upper Southeast Asia

Dreaming of your next vacation, but not sure exactly when?

Pay Now, Travel Later with Mastercard® and Accor: Enjoy a 33% discount on accommodation when you plan your trip now, with the flexibility to change your stay date through the end of May 2021.

Be inspired by 160 Accor hotels throughout Cambodia, Laos, the Maldives, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. Whether you crave beachside bliss, a mountain escape or an urban adventure, you’ll find just what you need with 13 brands, including favorites such as Raffles, Fairmont, Sofitel, Pullman, Novotel, Mercure and ibis.

This offer is awesome. I'm seeing properties like So Bangkok for less than 100USD/night including taxes...

Now they have to open their borders to europeans
Old Jun 9, 2020, 7:19 am

Yeah, trying to work over my missus to finally go to the Maldives
Dav77 likes this.
Old Jun 10, 2020, 1:31 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Triple Points June 1 – March 31, 2021 (Book By December 31)

ALL members eligible for this offer earn triple points for stays through March 31, 2021, if booked by December 31.

https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...24000d0a18050f

Could not register :

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our website. Our team is hard at work trying to put things right as quickly as possible. Please try again later or contact our Customer Care team.

Nice offer. Would love to take advantage of it - but ....
Old Jun 10, 2020, 3:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
ALL members eligible for this offer earn triple points for stays through March 31, 2021, if booked by December 31.

https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...24000d0a18050f

Could not register :

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our website. Our team is hard at work trying to put things right as quickly as possible. Please try again later or contact our Customer Care team.

Nice offer. Would love to take advantage of it - but ....
Thanks for sharing. Same error message for me
SkyteamEP and hotel_user like this.
Old Jun 10, 2020, 5:37 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, Accor, Hyatt, (Former IHG Ambassador)
For that triple points offer till 2021, on the webpage it says "Exclusive offer for GM" in the top right hand corner.
Perhaps it's just for employees of general motors.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.