Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

The Smart Explorer : win up to 200 000 points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Smart Explorer : win up to 200 000 points

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2016, 5:18 am

this weeks is much easier than last - just make sure you read carefully the english version of the name Bangkok is really called - then you are given a paragraph about the name and have to fill in several blanks each from a choice of 3
can't recall all the answers - sorry - I know 9 was in there and heavenly (I think)

still not won anything - but I live in hope
Old Nov 8, 2016, 7:00 am

Answers:

“The city of angels, the great city, the residence of the Emerald Buddha, the impregnable city of God Indra, the grand capital of the world carved with nine precious gems, happy city, rich within the enormous Royal Palace similar to the heavenly kingdom, realm of the reincarnated god, a city offered to Indra and built by Vishnukarn.”
Old Nov 8, 2016, 11:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Thanks for your help. It's hard to get enthusiastic about this game. But you know, it's like winning the lottery. If you don't buy a ticket, you'll certainly never win. So we just have to keep going, and hope!!
Old Nov 17, 2016, 3:38 am

Hi all,

todays answers are
True
True
False

I think this is one of the most unexciting games I have played - but I guess those of us who stick it out may win something

ever hopeful
Shezzy
Old Nov 17, 2016, 4:03 pm

Programs: QF WP
Originally Posted by Shezzy
Hi all,

todays answers are
True
True
False

I think this is one of the most unexciting games I have played - but I guess those of us who stick it out may win something

ever hopeful
Shezzy
Knowing Accor, the likelihood of anything happening from this promotion is very slim.
Old Nov 18, 2016, 2:20 am

Programs: FB, OK+, MS, TK, Le Club, HH
Piece of cake, this time.

Just wish they'd gone for Luxor as their destination - as they could have had a wider variety of sites to pose the questions on.

It's amazing how many people only visit Cairo and think that the Giza pyramids are the only thing to see there. By picking Giza they're not likely to spur interest in their Hotel there, despite it being within walking distance of the Egyptian Antiquities Museum, for the fitter guests, and a relatively short distance from the Coptic and Medieval Islamic monuments.
Old Nov 29, 2016, 3:27 am

hi all,

today is a skills one - you have to follow the dots of the samba rtythm and I think click the circles as they are over the grid circles. for 30 seconds

I haven't a cat in hell's chance of succeeding as my reactions are way too slow

hope you all have better skills than me.

Shezzy
Old Nov 29, 2016, 3:39 am

Programs: QFF, AAdvantage, All
Originally Posted by Shezzy
hi all,

today is a skills one - you have to follow the dots of the samba rtythm and I think click the circles as they are over the grid circles. for 30 seconds

I haven't a cat in hell's chance of succeeding as my reactions are way too slow

hope you all have better skills than me.

Shezzy
Todays is a continuation of the "rigged carnival games" nature of Accor's Smart Explorer Missions.
You only know what to do when its over.....suckers.
Old Nov 29, 2016, 12:42 pm

Programs: Le Club Accor Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Well that was an easy one. Completed it first time.
Old Nov 29, 2016, 2:17 pm

Programs: FB, OK+, MS, TK, Le Club, HH
Thought I'd managed it first time, but then it said I hadn't. Must have misinterpreted what you're meant to do.
Old Nov 29, 2016, 3:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yeah I'm no good at things like this either and they end up annoying me. Only managed to hit 3 of them. It's got nothing whatsoever to do with music or rhythm.
Old Nov 29, 2016, 4:03 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor Plat, IHG Diamond
I tried playing, the music started then I got an error message and couldn't try again... I still don't know what the game is
Old Nov 30, 2016, 1:31 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, SK Gold, BT VIP, Radisson Premium, Accor Platinum
this one is much easier on a touch screen
Old Dec 2, 2016, 2:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

You say that but on the iPad I can't get the thing to work properly even though I think I am hitting them pretty accurately. They just fly on through without "exploding".

I'm giving this whole thing up, I have next to no patience with these stupid inane games. It will give all you enthusiasts a better chance of winning something anyway.
Old Dec 2, 2016, 3:29 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, SK Gold, BT VIP, Radisson Premium, Accor Platinum
worked fine with a surface.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.