Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Earn Le Club AccorHotels points in partner hotels

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn Le Club AccorHotels points in partner hotels

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2016, 3:00 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Correct, some partner hotel earn points, some don't. They have to pay Accor a fee for participation. It should be visible on the website.

Originally Posted by stimpy
I'm going to a place with no chain hotels so this is all of a sudden interesting to me. There is one Accor Partner hotel, but it seems to be saying I will not earn any points.

Etablissement non participant Le Club AccorHotels
En réservant dans cet établissement :
Je ne gagne pas de points
Je ne peux pas utiliser mes points
Je ne bénéficie pas d'avantages

So is it that some of these hotels earn points and some don't?
Old Oct 2, 2016, 3:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
OK. So I guess this just makes Accor sort of another hotels.com site. I don't see the value in that, but perhaps they get enough income from it to keep the program going.
Old Oct 2, 2016, 7:47 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
The roll out of partner hotels has seemed rather confusing. I don't think I received any e-e-mail about it and when I see the partner hotels in the list of properties when doing a search, it says they don't participate in LeClubAccorhotels so I assumed this meant no points, no recognition etc. Very good questions above regarding status points etc.

Actually for me, the partner hotels seem to crowd out the usual list of accor hotels and I always have to press the filter button to get rid of them! I wonder if all the accor franchises will get annoyed that their hotels are being displayed among a large number of partner hotels - this makes it harder to find the accor hotels and with points given (according to posts above), members may be tempted away from the accor brands.

Anyway, rather than having partner hotels, it would be nice if Accor concentrated on ensuring that its current portfolio of Accor brand adhere to the LeClubAccorhotel benefits. It seems Accor is trying to do too many things, spreading itself thinly, while not improving the quality of its customer service etc.
Old Jul 31, 2017, 7:42 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Remember when this was touted as Accor's great offensive against the dominance of OTAs? Well it looks things aren't going to plan and Accor have to make a choice whether to sink huge amounts of money into promotion (and further risking the ire of its own franchisees and owners) or let this one go. Personally I always thought this was an unnecessary distraction and not core business. Implementation was also poor and confusing to actual Accor customers (partner hotels earn points, no points, status points sometimes... Who can keep up?).

https://skift.com/2017/07/31/accorho...than-expected/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.