Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Earn Le Club AccorHotels points in partner hotels

Old Oct 7, 2015, 7:32 am
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium

Members of the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program are credited with 1.25 Le Club AccorHotels points for every euro spent on a stay in a Partner Hotel : http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub...onditions.html
Old Oct 7, 2015, 8:36 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
If anyone finds a list of partner hotels, or even a partial list for a particular destination or region, please share! The earning rate isn't terrific but this could still be attractive in places where the major hotel chains are poorly represented. If it works with cashback sites, all the better.

I tried a few cities without Accor properties and saw indications that partner properties are coming. The booking system tells me that there are four hotels to choose from in Taipei, for example, but when I click through it still only shows the airport Novotel.
Old Oct 7, 2015, 9:36 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
This article mentions a gradual roll out

The first independent hotels to appear on the system are all based in Paris. Tnooz found several in trial searches, such as Hotel De Nell and the Vic Eiffel, appearing side-by-side with Accor’s own brands.
Apparently this is followed by Italy and Spain.
Old Oct 7, 2015, 9:45 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by starflyergold
Originally Posted by Tnooz
The first independent hotels to appear on the system are all based in Paris.
I'd have expected this to be an initiative to grab a slice of the cake in cities where Accor doesn't already have 189 properties.

But it will still be interesting to see how it rolls out.
Old Oct 7, 2015, 4:53 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC

I'm sure it involves quite a bit of logistics to get these independent hotels on board for them to buy into the idea. For Accor it'd mean new contacts etc
Old Oct 11, 2015, 6:55 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: LeClubAccorhotels Platinum, M&M FTL
Originally Posted by IMH
I'd have expected this to be an initiative to grab a slice of the cake in cities where Accor doesn't already have 189 properties.

But it will still be interesting to see how it rolls out.
In the long run it sure is, but for starters they probably wanted to try that out closer to home. It is being presented to investors as a way to leverage accorhotels.com as a booking engine and earn some fees while driving extra traffic from opportunistic bookers.

As this involves independent hotels relying on Accor's booking system, I would also want to have it close to the home office for my executives to be able to quickly come over and apologize to all the independent hotel owners and managers beset by the typical Accor IT issues...
Old Apr 3, 2016, 8:32 pm

Programs: Accor Plus Plat, Marriot Plat, AF Silver
Accor Partner Hotels

A little lost in the latest newsletter but I noticed this:

A bigger and better AccorHotels.com
Discover our selection of partner hotels!
From today, enjoy a greater choice of destinations and quality hotels in the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain and Asia.
http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/brands/marketplace.shtml

THE BEST CHOICE

Hospitality experts at heart, we at AccorHotels.com are reinventing the online booking experience by expanding what we can offer to you with new hotel partners at great prices.

We will offer you :
  • a wide choice of new hotels supplementing the AccorHotels network, in all major cities and tourist destinations, meeting all budgets.
  • hotels which have been carefully selected by our hoteliers. We also scrutinize scores and reviews on TripAdvisor as part of the selection criteria.
  • the guarantee that our new hotel offer will meet your needs, allowing you a simple booking process and the assurance of quality you expect from AccorHotels.

(...)

Members of our complimentary loyalty programme, Le Club AccorHotels, will be able to enjoy certain benefits when booking a stay at a new partner hotel that has opted to join the loyalty programme. Le Club AccorHotels points can be earned, for example, with stays at participating hotels, and these points can be used in any hotel that is part of the AccorHotels network.

Members also enjoy exclusive offers and benefits all-year-round.

Please note that stays booked at a Partner Hotel through AccorHotels.com or via our mobile app only qualify for earning Le Club AccorHotels points, not for any other programme benefits e.g VIP welcome, booking with points, etc).
These are not the Swisshotel/Raffles/Fairmont hotel but a set of hotels looking independently owned in nature. Singapore lists a dozen I never really paid attention to before.

Example of hotel listed as a "partner hotel":

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-...el/index.shtml

Is it something that has been going for a while and I'm finding about it now?

Julien
Old Apr 3, 2016, 8:43 pm

Programs: Accor Plus Plat, Marriot Plat, AF Silver
Oh yes there was a mention of that earlier last year but it seems that the hotel list has been expanded:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor...er-hotels.html

Julien
Old Apr 3, 2016, 8:55 pm

Programs: QF WP
Never figured out the point of these, to be honest. When I run a search on some Asian cities, more than half the list is partner hotels, where I can only earn points, but get no status recognition. Feels a bit like an LCC version of the hotel chain where you still pay the money but you get no benefits back.
Old Apr 15, 2016, 12:31 pm

most of those partner hotels are in france, thailand and malaysia and they are available for booking now.
Old Aug 17, 2016, 4:38 am

Programs: BA Silver, FB Plat, Accor Gold, IHG Gold, Wyndham Rewards Gold, BW Gold
Are status bonus points applied to the earning rate?

Does anyone know, perhaps from experience, whether status bonus points are applied to stays at Partner hotels?

Does a Platinum member, for example, get 12.5 points per euro, or 22 points per euro

The status level bonuses always appear separately on statements so, presumably, could still be applied by Le Club Accor (rather than the hotel itself).
Old Aug 17, 2016, 6:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by rangerss75
Does anyone know, perhaps from experience, whether status bonus points are applied to stays at Partner hotels?

Does a Platinum member, for example, get 12.5 points per euro, or 22 points per euro

The status level bonuses always appear separately on statements so, presumably, could still be applied by Le Club Accor (rather than the hotel itself).
I am not 100% sure, but my understanding was it should be the same for points earning at partner hotels. But you are not entitled to any Elite status benefits (or if you get some, it is entirely a goodwill from the hotel.
Old Aug 19, 2016, 2:50 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by rangerss75

Partner hotels and earning has never been properly explained by Accor. I think, but may be wrong, no bonus points apply.
Old Aug 19, 2016, 3:36 am

Programs: QF WP
"On the booking price before VAT only as per a single scale no matter what your status is: €1 before VAT = 1.25 points"

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/avantages.shtml

Basically, you earn the base level of points, and nothing else applies.
Old Oct 2, 2016, 2:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
I'm going to a place with no chain hotels so this is all of a sudden interesting to me. There is one Accor Partner hotel, but it seems to be saying I will not earn any points.

Etablissement non participant Le Club AccorHotels
En réservant dans cet établissement :
Je ne gagne pas de points
Je ne peux pas utiliser mes points
Je ne bénéficie pas d'avantages

So is it that some of these hotels earn points and some don't?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.